Topic: [THAC XIII] Lego 1973 Time - Jump

Directory Link

Lego 1973 Time - Jump [THACXIII]

YouTube

A professor is casually experimenting in his lab, when an unexpected mishap takes place, causing him to travel back to the year 1973.
There is a fair amount of light flicker in this film, but other than that, I was pretty pleased with the results. Feedback is always appreciated mini/smile

Re: [THAC XIII] Lego 1973 Time - Jump

Pretty good.The animation was nice.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it mini/smile

Your film had a clear beginning, middle, end, and the way that it worked together was charming, in a way. This is certainly a step up from your previous animations. Perhaps in the future experiment with lighting and set building to make things more pleasant to the eyes? Good luck and keep at it.

Thanks for the kind words. Lighting is one of my biggest challenges when filming and is definitely something I must work on. If I had more time, I probably would have made more of an effort to stop any light flicker.

Not bad, William! You're getting better in animation! I'm not really sure why you added blinking to the minifig, it just was more distracting that it had to be. Other than that, it was good, keep practicing!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Great job on this! Your animation is really improving!

Thanks, guys. I do feel as though the light flicker was one of my downfalls. I don't know what happened, but I just adjusted my webcam settings the other day and (touchwood), I don't think it's as bad anymore.