Topic: [THAC XIII] Draw

Directory Link

Draw(Entry to THAC)

Youtube

Two cowboys engage in a draw.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Re: [THAC XIII] Draw

The frame quality was really good! Animation was pretty smooth, and the Western town looked nice.
Good job!

I love western brickfilms, and you did a good job recreating the most iconic element of westerns.  Maybe some close ups of their faces and guns would have added to it, but as it stands, it's a solid THAC film.

Well done, Rafael, this is one of the best entries.

Cool concept, and I always like seeing Western brickfilms. The ending was a good idea, but I feel that it could have been better executed, not sure if it was the dialogue or the voice acting but it felt a little cheesy. But up until then the dialogue and acting all fit the purpose well. Also, have you noticed the little black frame in the middle of your film? I don't think it was intentional. Cool film and good luck!

I just noticed it a the black frame earlier today, and I think when it was rendering the harddrive got disconnected for a second and the program couldn't find the files for a second, so it resulted for a second of Blackness. But I will definitely go over and fix it. I am glad you liked it.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

I really enjoyed this entry!  Western Brickfilms are few and far between, and getting to see another one (especially in a THAC) is always great!  I really liked the lighting and the framing of the shots was nice too.  Overall a solid entry and definitely one of my favorites.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

That was great, Rafael! I really like the sky, it was pretty. The animation was nice too, though there were a few bumps and such (which is completely normal for THAC). The sets were also really cool, and I like how you animated the guy inside of the house at the end. Overall, great, keep it up!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

This is one of my favorites!  I liked the western backdrop, the dialogue, and the cute ending.  The stagecoach driving through at the beginning was a smart touch.  Nice job!!

Animation was pretty good, and the sky was just beautiful. Liked the sets too. The dialog felt a bit bland to me (I'm definitely being over-picky though). The ending also felt a tad cliche, but I still really liked the overall concept and the entry as a whole. Well done!

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter