Topic: A heads up on official upcoming BiM contests

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know what we have planned as far as upcoming, official BiM contests and events.

In the interest of quality over quantity, we will not be holding an official contest this spring. We are focused on the BiMAs for the time being. This doesn't mean somebody can't put together an unofficial contest on the forum, just that the BiM staff won't be overseeing the organization of such a contest.

We will hold our major annual contest, tentatively from June 1 to September 1, in the vein of last year's Darkness & Light but with a different theme that provides a similar kind of challenge.

THAC is intended to continue as it has for years in its December/January slot.

I'm not sure what Funsucker has in store for BRAWL this year. There's a possibility of it being moved to official contest status in 2016 but I haven't had that conversation with him.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: A heads up on official upcoming BiM contests

Thanks for the update. I can only imagine the work that goes into putting together a contest. I look forward to participating in the summer contest, BRAWL, and of course, THAC.

The fact that there are no contests this spring works for me, because I am currently working on different projects and definitely wouldn't have time to participate in any competitions at this moment. Of course, I will make sure I am able to take part in the summer contests, as I would really feel that I had missed out on something great. I was too late for BRAWL last year, as I only just joined BIM as it was taking place and I was too busy at the time for TCOTY Lives, but I intend to take part in all following official contests as long as I am able.

I would love to see BRAWL "moved to official contest status in 2016". mini/smile

Thanks for the heads up, I was looking forward to a Spring contest, but that's ok, I've got personal projects that need finishing. mini/wink

Hopefully I'll be able to do the summer contest, if not, I'll be sure to make it for BRAWL if possible (I've got lots of stuff planned for the summer). I'll be sure to make it for THAC though. mini/bigsmile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Thanks for the update! This is super helpful for planning what brickfilms to work on later this year. mini/smile

Ah, this is nice. I was hoping not to miss anything continuing work on my current project. I can't wait for the summer contest! mini/bigsmile