Topic: Legolord Productions Asks

What is your best animation as far as you animations go?:)

Last edited by LegoLordPro (June 9, 2016 (05:32pm))

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Re: Legolord Productions Asks

Animation, as is the actual animation bit, or do you mean our best brickfilm?
And best as in most well received, or best as in the one we are most proud of?

I know this could easily turn into a shameless bragging thread, but, for now, I like the idea. Seeing what people chose as their favorite personal film may be pretty cool, especially if it clashes with what we may normally think. The idea sounds familiar, but I couldn't find if we have ever done this before.

And assuming you mean the brickfilm that we are most proud of, I'd have to say: And Men Loved Darkness.

It isn't quite as polished and compact as some of my others, but it is by far my most ambitious, and I'd like to think it turned out pretty well. It has a strong moral message that is complemented well by the great visuals and most complex and layered sound mix that I'll probably ever attempt. The script could have gone through another draft, but otherwise, I'm really proud of the result.

Edit: The more I look at it, the more it seems like you may mean the actual animation bit.
If so, for whatever reason, I'm really, really happy with the way this turned out. It's fairly simple and short, but the physics turned out fantastic.

I mean it as the most popular video on your YT Channel or here on BiM

Legolord Productions

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Best animation =/= most popular video.

My most popular brickfilm is an unlisted 2011 rip-off of Dylan Woodley's Viva La Vida music video. My most popular public animation is some weird building project also from 2011. But those are definitely not my best or favorite animations.

If I had to pick a favorite brickfilm, including story, lighting, and such, I'd say Sola Luna is my current favorite. However, I wouldn't say it's my favorite animation. It seems primitive compared to my most recent stuff. I don't really have a favorite "animation" (as in, the best animation I've done) because I am practicing with the use of tests and short films, thus, even though the animation may be good, it's not my favorite because it is simply a test.

I hope to change this in the near future and combine better animation with a good story.

P.S. Since this topic has to do with the discussion of films, I have moved it to General Film Discussion.

Last edited by rioforce (May 21, 2016 (11:11am))

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Personally, I think that App Man Episode 1 was my biggest Brickfilm achievement. I uploaded it during the night and the feeling of waking up the following morning to see all those positive reviews on Bricks in Motion was amazing. It isn't perfect and the writing could be a lot better, but overall I was pleased with the end result. Even though I have released a second episode and am currently making the third, I still think it will be a long time before I can top my first episode.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Au1gfYvqT9A

Okay. Next Question, who is your most popular minifigure(s) in your animations?:)

Legolord Productions

My most popular brickfilm is my THAC entry, Mr. Jones normal life. The one I'm most proud of is probably my TCOTY lives entry, The citizen of the year: 2074. I don't really have a most popular minifigure in my videos. I've never made a sequel and never used the same minifigs.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

There are parts of my new brickfilm which I consider the best in terms of animation of the Lego bricks.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

LegoLordPro wrote:

Okay. Next Question, who is your most popular minifigure(s) in your animations?:)

Well, my most popular minifigure in terms of views would have to be Lego Fred Astaire. He has appeared in 3 of my films - Lego Top Hat, Character Clash and my most viewed video, Lego Fred Astaire - Puttin' On The Ritz, which now currently has over 2,200 views and roughly gains another 100 views every week. One of my personal favourite Minifigures of mine would have to be Mr. Mean, a mean-spirited character that always gets his comeuppance.

I'd have to take a poll.  In the ensemble cast, my favorite is Angela.  But I did get a lot of love for the Yosatuba sequence in HOO episode 2.  I thought more people would feel sorry for her, but they seemed to love her getting run over!  SO I'd probably sway Yosatuba.

Last edited by HoldingOurOwn (May 23, 2016 (08:07am))

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Haha, yeah Yosatuba was the funniest part in my opinion mini/lol

"Of course I'm lucky, I'm a leprechaun!"-Fred the Leprechaun
I hope no one has realized I like emojjies mini/shifty

My most popular animation is a film I made called "Stan." However my favorite brickfilm? I don't really have one yet. I just don't think I have made a film that I was absolutely satisfied with. Do I have an idea of what could become my favorite film of mine, yes. But that is for another time. Hope this was useful to someone. mini/wink

My profile picture is deep fried lol

I like the answers that you guys post here, thanks for posting tho.

You know what, I'm going to call this: Legolord Productions Asks

Legolord Productions

Alright awesome. This thread is gonna be rad. My most popular character/minifig is probably Stan. He has appeared in countless of my films and will appear in many more in the future.

Next Question: What animations do you like to make (ex. Original, Fan Made, etc.)

Legolord Productions

I like to make comedy/fantasy brickfilms.

I like to make original things, mostly, but I have a lot of fun making my music videos, reenacting classic musical scenes or pop music videos.

I think just anything that doesn't take itself too seriously. I like funny brickfilms, so ideally I enjoy making what I like.

I love a good ghost brickfilm that's original. Something horrifically fun.

I like and want to make more sci-fi brickfilms. So far I've only made one.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.