Topic: Puffindolia

Directory Link

Puffindolia

YouTube

The story of a man with birds on the brain.

A short film created originally as an exclusive for the Bricks in Motion Collection DVD/Blu-ray.

Featuring the voice talent of Aaron Bulger and Philip Heinrich.

Written and Directed by Philip Heinrich.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Re: Puffindolia

Honestly, I can't get enough of this short, and I'm not sure why; I guess I just really like absurd comedy. The animation is very good, and feels natural, some of your best, I'd say, but the voice acting is what really makes the film stand out to me. I love the detail of the creaking chairs, as well. I laugh every time I watch this, amazing work. mini/smile

Always a pleasure to see what you have got in store for us. This one was especially entertaining.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

PUFFIN

Puffin, puffin.  Puffin puffin puffin.  Puffin? Puffin puffin.  Puffin!

I remember you posting some of the work in progress frames a while back, and it's great to finally see the finished product.  It's a fairly simple and straightforward short, but well done, and the Helios gives the film a really nice quality.  The humour/comedy is great, and I love the twist at the end.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

I hope this condition isn't contagious via Youtube...

Anyhow, wonderful job. This was awesome!

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

This is absurdly hilarious. I loved the set and the way it was lit and framing was nice. Nothing too fancy but very solid cinematography. Very enjoyable piece of work. Puffin puffin puffin!!!!!!!!!