Re: BRAWL 2016

Awesome! I am considering entering this contest because I have entered THAC before and thought it was fun.

I'm very very excited about this! Can't wait to find out what the theme will be this year:)

YASSSSSSSSSS

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

Oh boy, two contest going on at once. Going to be busy this summer!

Chill my first brawl.

There are now prizes! Thank you to Brickwarriors for generously providing them!

Changes:

The Rules wrote:

Rules & Requirements
• Films must clearly show the linked BRAWL 2016 logo for three uninterrupted seconds. The logo may be inserted digitally.

Judging & Prizes
The top three films determined by the judges will each receive a $25 gift card to Brick Warriors store. Thanks to Brick Warriors for generously providing the prizes!

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2ihwg46.jpg

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

May be a good excuse to make another animation :-)

mini/smile

ForlornCreature wrote:

May be a good excuse to make another animation :-)

My thoughts exactly, I've been meaning to get back into stop motion for almost an entire year, nows my chance to change that! mini/lol

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

I am just finishing up another animation, and then I will be free to do my first BRAWL! I am very excited. mini/bigsmile

I guess I'll go ahead and bring this up...

The linked logo has the BRAWL and BrickWarriors logo side by side. However, that's an inconvenient format for a lot of people, depending on where they chose to insert it. Can we put the "Sponsored by BrickWarriors" logo below the BRAWL logo? That would help out a lot.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Yeah that would be nice.

i like this contest

So, I'm confused. It says midnight BST, which is British Summer Time. However, after much searching, I can't figure out if that means 7pm or 6pm EST. Which is it?

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I just googled it. BST is 5 hours ahead of EST.

rioforce wrote:

So, I'm confused. It says midnight BST, which is British Summer Time. However, after much searching, I can't figure out if that means 7pm or 6pm EST. Which is it?

EST time is used during the winter when daylight savings does not apply, which would make the contest start at 6pm. EDT is used during the summer when daylight savings does apply, which makes the contest start at 7pm. In other words, the contest will start at 7pm on the east coast.

If you're ever confused as to when the contest starts/ends, refer to the official countdown timers. They are what I'll be using to determine when the contests starts and ends.

Youtube   Twitter

Time to get your pre-game BRAWL in! One week until BRAWL begins!

Youtube   Twitter

For some reason I thought it was two. I'm gonna have to haul tail to finish what I'm currently working on in time!

I think Ill be able to enter again mini/smile

Awesome! The THAC is a funny contest ! I'm think i'm going to do something for this year. mini/yes

Worldwide Brickfilm Community : Brick à Brack

YouTube Channel : MBstudio
Twitter : @MBstudio_Movies

Super excited to see what this contest is about! This is my first BRAWL(or any brickfilm contest in general)

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott