Topic: How The Force Awakens Should Have Ended

Directory Link

How The Force Awakens Should Have Ended

YouTube

A Brit meets a crotchety old man.

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Re: How The Force Awakens Should Have Ended

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any tips or feedback they could give me to help improve my animations.  Thank you in advance!  mini/smile

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.

Nice job lego stax! I thought the movement was super smooth and the lightsaber animation was excellent. I  thought it was pretty funny. mini/lol  Also, I really liked how the door bell was lit up. Keep it up! mini/smile

Raptor Studios wrote:

Nice job lego stax! I thought the movement was super smooth and the lightsaber animation was excellent. I  thought it was pretty funny. mini/lol  Also, I really liked how the door bell was lit up. Keep it up! mini/smile

Thank you very much!  It is appreciated!

I liked it, I thought it was pretty funny and I really liked the animation and camera work. mini/smile

AJVfilms wrote:

I liked it, I thought it was pretty funny and I really liked the animation and camera work. mini/smile

I'm glad you did!  Thank you!