Re: THAC XIV - Starts Now!

Hey is sky blue on brick red accepted or not

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

brickorbrack wrote:

Hey is sky blue on brick red accepted or not

From the first page: The acceptable colors are (as designated on Bricklink)
    Blue (Bricklink color ID: 7)
    Dark Blue (Bricklink color ID: 63)
    Trans Dark Blue (Bricklink color ID: 14)
    Trans Light Blue (Bricklink color ID: 15)
    Red (Bricklink color ID: 5)
    Dark Red (Bricklink color ID: 59)
    Trans Red (Bricklink color ID: 17)
Please note that other blue or red color variants, such as Dark/Medium Azure, Sky Blue, Sand Blue, Sand Red, or Rust, are not accepted. Here is a link to the overall Bricklink Color Guide.

If by brick red you mean the standard red, that color should be fine.

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

How exactly can I unlist the entry?

EDIT: Nevermind, I did it.

Last edited by Humbug (January 7, 2017 (08:33pm))

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

When we submit do we have to keep our video unlisted until the deadline or can we release it as public as soon as we upload it?

All entries must be unlisted until the deadline, at 12pm GMT, so don't make your video public until the contest has finished!

Okay, time is up!

Well that sucked

Welp another thac has come and gone.

I am supposed to put something here.

Any updates on the accepted entries list? Usually there are at least a few films on there by now.

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

BrickMotion wrote:

Well that sucked

Why is that?

Thac is very difficult mini/jaw But lots of excellent entry !

Dyland wrote:

Any updates on the accepted entries list? Usually there are at least a few films on there by now.

Nathan Wells wrote:

Because I am still in the process of moving to a new house, my access to internet and my computer is going to be severely limited during this THAC. Instead of updating the list of entrants on the original post, I will simply respond to the entrants via email confirming that their submission has been received.

Assuming he's still unable to update it.

Nathan intends to release a complete list on Tuesday, but in the meantime many of the entries are available in Releases!

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

While we wait for the official list, I went ahead and compiled a playlist of the entries released so far.

The Playlist

YouTube | Twitter | Brick à Brack | Discord @ Undershadow#9982
   -- If a frame were worth a dollar, I'd be a millionaire by now --

Thank you

Previously known as Gillcrafter

"I'm not superstitious. But I am a little stitious."
                                                            -Michael Scott

I wanted to enter, but I had a camera problem. Solved it now, but it's way too late. Maybe next year. mini/smile

I was traveling to school so I missed it. Congratulations to everyone who entered!

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

I'm bummed I wasn't able to participate at all this year, but higher priority obligations meant that I never even turned on my computer during the 24 hours of THAC. I'm interested to see how the results turn out; there were several solid entries, but I didn't feel that any one or two films really stood out to me. Of course that could have just been the headache I had on Sunday when I watched all the films.

I finally have internet at my house! I will try to get the official playlist together tonight. Looking forward to watching all of your entries!

I was going to enter, but I looked at the THAC forum and realized it wasn't on the day i thought it was. I was out of town when it was going on mini/sad  Hopefully I can enter the next one!