Re: "Fooled" - A BrickVideo Studio Contest

Just sent my entry - thanks for hosting a cool competition!

DNAnimation

I'm not gonna be able to get my entry in on time, unfortunately. Nevertheless, thanks for hosting! mini/bigsmile

Thanks for hosting this contest!

I'm missing the deadline but thank you very much for hosting.

In all things, we must consider  ... the end.

FADE OUT

Hey!! When do we know who won the fooled contest? Does anyone know?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!

VN wrote:

Can the logo be modified to match the general style direction of an entry?

Hey VN, sorry for the late reply - email notification for this thread didn't come through mini/frustrated

I know you already submitted your video, but the answer is yes, the logo can be modified to fit the theme of your video. If you need to change anything and resubmit, you can do that so long as you do it before the deadline tonight.

Awesome4096 wrote:

Hey!! When do we know who won the fooled contest? Does anyone know?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!

It will probably take a couple of weeks before we finish judging all the entries (there's a lot more than I expected!). We want to be fair and thorough, and so it will likely take a couple of weeks before the final winners are selected. We'll keep everyone updated through this thread, our website, and by email to everyone who submitted a video.

Alright folks, this is your last chance to get your videos in before the deadline. Submit them here.

Here's the official cutoff time.

Good luck!

Uploading now. Thanks for hosting this great contest!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Submitted.

Shawarma Studios wrote:

Submitted.

Got it, thanks!

Okay folks, you have about 5 more hours before the contest closes. Your animation only has to be 20 seconds long, so even if you haven't started, you could still whip something together in time. Call it a FHAC mini/lol

Good luck!

I submitted mine. Thanks for hosting this great contest, and may the best brickfilmer win!

Cool! Mine was submitted on Wednessday. when does the contest get judged?

Awesome4096 wrote:

Cool! Mine was submitted on Wednessday. when does the contest get judged?

The judging process will probably take a couple of weeks. We'll post updates on here, the website, and through emails to the contestants. I don't expect it to take longer than two weeks.

Has it already ended? I just sent my entry in. The timezone difference confused me so I'm not sure if it got in on time but the file upload said i sent it in and I am so confused. I hope I got it in on time if I didn't I will be really disappointed:(

MiniElf wrote:

Has it already ended? I just sent my entry in. The timezone difference confused me so I'm not sure if it got in on time but the file upload said i sent it in and I am so confused. I hope I got it in on time if I didn't I will be really disappointed:(

You made it! Don't worry mini/smile

When this post is 2 hours old, the contest will close.

WHEW thank you so much hahahhahahaha my heart has started beating again hahahhahaha Thanks Daniel GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

I had a lot of fun making my entry, thanks for hosting the contest! mini/smile

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]
The deadline has passed, so we are now entering the judging stage. This may take a couple of weeks, so please be patient. There's a lot of great videos to review, and I can't wait to watch them all!

We'll post updates in this thread, our website, and by email to all participants.

Watch the entries on YouTube (as far as I know, only one video is missing from YouTube).
If you own a Roku, you can also download BrickVideo to watch all the entries.

Contact us with any questions at [email protected] or by posting in this thread.

Last edited by Daniel (March 19, 2017 (10:35am))

This looked like a very well planned out and excellent contest. Unfortunately, I was not able to enter, but good luck to those who did.

What are the future plans for Brickvideo Studio contests? You've mentioned this is the first, how often do you guys hope to host competitions?

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

VN wrote:

What are the future plans for Brickvideo Studio contests? You've mentioned this is the first, how often do you guys hope to host competitions?

As often as we can. We haven't discussed exactly when we'll host the next one, but I would love to get another rolling in a month or so.

Also, we love the feedback and encouragement we've received. I honestly didn't expect 28 entries! I thought 10 would be great. You guys rock!