Topic: Lego Passion of Christ

Directory Link

Lego Passion of Christ

YouTube

After 4 months of production, we are finally finished with this big project. Thank you to everyone on the forums who lent their voices to this project! Enjoy.

-BrickBrosProductions

Youtube Channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm2mA8FCaPP1ySSA8CL46YQ
"Do everything you do for the glory of the one who made you.."

Re: Lego Passion of Christ

Great video! I also have a question. I noticed in the description of your previous video abut voice acting/pop filters that you mentioned as only having the 18-55m lens to go on your Canon T5i. However, in this amazing brickfilm of yours, you seem to be able to pull off some shots like at 0:35, 3:20, 4:50, 5:15 and 6:20 which are fairly close to the minifgure however when I try and do something like that the camera can't focus properly (I've noticed that there has to be a minimum of 15 studs between the camera and what I want to focus on). I'm pretty sure that I've also tried zooming in and if I remember correctly that didn't work too well either. Is there something different that you do to achieve these shots? Or am I doing something wrong? If anyone else knows the answer or can help then please do. Thanks mini/smile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

I always look forward to seeing a film by the great BrickBrosProductions. You consistently surprise me with your great animations. Needless to say, when I saw that you were doing your own adaptation of the crucifixion, I was excited to see how it would come out, and well, I can say this is a really good adaption.

Perhaps you're not breaking new ground here - I've see other Lego adaptations of the Crucifixion, but never have I seen one so well executed as this. I appreciate that you didn't shy away from showing the pain and suffering that Jesus faced. It's that detail that the other Lego adaptations stay away from. Adding that element made it feel that more genuine, and I think it really helped strengthen this already strong film. As always, from your studio, a great film, which hugely deserves a gold stud!

Wow! That was so good! Thanks again for the opportunity to VA in your film! You guys did a fantastic job recreating every event in such a high-quality way. Well done!

Supermelty Productions
Voice Over Website: ianwood.site

Thank you all for your kind words! As for Lego Figure Productions' question, I was able to pull off the close up shots because I used a magnifying glass to help with the close up focus. I also used a 35mm Nikkor prime on the T5i with some close up filters on it. We posted some pictures of the setup on our Twitter account. https://twitter.com/ProsBrick

-BrickBrosProductions

Youtube Channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm2mA8FCaPP1ySSA8CL46YQ
"Do everything you do for the glory of the one who made you.."

You did a fantastic job here! Such a great film, the animation, sets, all was great. The whipping scene was very powerful as well as really neat how you animated that! Great job.

This is a fantastic retelling of the story! I'm really glad I was able to be a part of it! mini/wink

Good animation.
The nail hammering was very well done. It looks painful, even if it was just a toy.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

Kd2000 wrote:

Good animation.
The nail hammering was very well done. It looks painful, even if it was just a toy.

I agree, in fact what did you use for the nails BrickBrosProductions?

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?