Topic: I think he's coming

Directory Link

I think he's coming

Youtube
Altlandstudios

I think he's coming is a funny Star Wars/Peplum-Crossover Brickfilm.

German with english subtitle.

Last edited by ibaschi (June 7, 2017 (08:46am))

Altlandstudios

Re: I think he's coming

Absolutely beautiful set design and lighting. I found it amusing how the characters' hair moved when they spoke, and the camels were great, too. Congratulations on the Steinerei win; well deserved!

Thank you so much!:)
I'm glad you like it.
The Hair-movement is our alternative to the movement of the mouth.:cool:

Altlandstudios

Congratulations on winning the Steinerei. This had top notch lighting, set design, animation and great cinematography. I really like the your custom design for the camels. They had a lot of movement, which they wouldn't had you used the normal Lego camels. Overall, a really good looking film, and a worthy winner!

I agree with everything said, I also really liked the playful positioning of the subtitles. The traditional way sometimes can deter from what's happening on screen, whereas what you did helps guide the eye to where you want the attention to be.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Dear William & VN,

thank you so much too!

William Osborne wrote:

I really like the your custom design for the camels. They had a lot of movement, which they wouldn't had you used the normal Lego camels.

The camels are a hit. All people love it.
My first idea was, to buy the original Lego camels. But they are very expensive, fortunately. mini/smile

VN wrote:

The traditional way sometimes can deter from what's happening on screen, whereas what you did helps guide the eye to where you want the attention to be.

This was my notion.

Your Baschi

PS, Please excuse my poor English

Altlandstudios