Topic: The LEGO Brothers Go Bowling

Directory Link

The LEGO Brothers Go Bowling

The LEGO Brothers Go Bowling

Two LEGO brothers decide to go bowling, little did they know how difficult that would actually be!
This is my first stop motion on the channel, so still figuring some things out, but do not fear, I am already working on the next LEGO Brothers film.
Please leave suggestions, and thanks for watching!

Re: The LEGO Brothers Go Bowling

This is pretty good for a first film. The shots were very clear. Also, as someone already said in the comments on Youtube, great job with the cars as miniatures. Also the visual gags while the brothers were bowling were also pretty funny. And nice choice on sound effects too mini/lol  Overall a very enjoyable short film. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Really nice work. The miniature city worked really well and has me rethinking my approach for a driving scene in a brickfilm I have in mind. The

Spoiler (click to read)

ball breaking through the floor

worked really well and got a laugh from me. The shot of the game of pool was a really nice way to establish the scale and atmosphere of the bowling alley. The music was a little distracting for me, I think it would have highlighted their boredom to have no music when they were at home, and then have music in the background on the jukebox at the bowling alley to create more atmosphere. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Thanks for the feedback both of you!  I was definitely unsure of how that music fit in...still figuring a couple things out, but I think my next films should be even better.

Good work! There's some technical basics that need some cleanup (flicker, set bumps, etc) but your strengths are definitely in creating a fun, upbeat tone, microscale movement, and basic motion. Looking forward to seeing what you make next!