Topic: Horse Brother [Spirit of Adventure]

Directory Link

Horse Brother (Spirit Of Adventure competition)

Horse Brother

That moment when you realise your only brother is actually a horse.

Re: Horse Brother [Spirit of Adventure]

wowwoowowow really nice!!!!
I don't know if I like the live scene it's strange mini/dizzy

This is my favourite so far man. Agreed with the above, shame you had the live scenes, would have been funny to see it attempted in lego.

This is hilarious and awesome. I can't call it, but I can hope this will win. mini/smile

http://orig13.deviantart.net/3968/f/2017/197/d/c/faaf_logo_4_1_by_orignl_ninja_knight-dbglsld.png

I watched this without sound. At first I thought you were drunk, like REAL drunk. Good job! I'm so glad it was a music video... mini/tongue

I'm a fan of the mixed media approach; that's something I wouldn't mind seeing a little more in brickfilms.

Fun style, catchy, good animation, and some nice random funny moments. Great job man. mini/smile

That kind of wacky craziness that I love. This is really funny, and really well animated. Definitely one that has a good chance of making the top 3, in my opinion.

Very funny. The song gave me Flight of the Conchords vibes.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

It's not often that we see an original brickfilm music video. Great work! The song you wrote is quite catchy, not mention pretty hilarious, and goes very well with the visuals.

As backyardlegos has said, I like the mixed media approach as well. It worked in your favor here and I think can be implemented effectively in other brickfilms.

Hey thanks for all the feedback and apologies it took me so long to read these.

Yeah it was touch-and-go as far as the whole live action scene goes. At first I was dead set on doing it, then I wasn't. In the end I felt it kind of worked alongside the absurdity of the storyline.