Topic: What was the last book you read?

I don't think anyone has tried something like this before so I decided to go ahead and do it.

Last book I read wasThe Giver the story was so extremely fantastic that I didn't put the book down all day.

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

Re: What was the last book you read?

I just finished a Sherlock Holmes spoof, the first in a series, called Warlock Holmes: A Study in Brimstone. It's a very funny take on Sherlock Holmes where Watson is the smart one and Holmes is super powerful but dimwitted wizard in the habit of catching mystical criminals. The stories are direct spoofs of original Sherlock Holmes stories, so for maximum enjoyment I'd say the original Sherlock Holmes is required previous reading. I'm hooked and will be reading the second volume as soon as I can get my hands on it.

I am re-re-re-re-re-re-reading The Lord of The Rings trilogy.

Last book I read was Peter Pan

Last book we read was Around the World in 80 Days, for school.

Some other good books, beside the obvious, like The Lord of The Rings books, are The Client and A Time to Kill, by John Grisham.

The Giver is an excellent book.

For all your BrothersWaughStudios needs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoIGzi … pAKtshbTbQ

Nichijou Volume 7.

Okay fine it's a manga but it's still technically a book right?????? Outside of school books, it's the most recent book I've read and that was four months ago... soooo...

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Close enough comic book, digital book, fan fiction, whatever if it tells a story with words it qualifies

YouTube

I'm a Brickfilmer that loves smooth animation and attention to detail.

While my reading habits have switched to listening to star wars books on audible (the Thrawn series is amazing), before that I finally got round to reading the Maze Runner books. I also read a bit before that a couple of series both named after the first book, which are Gone by Michael Grant and The Enemy by Charlie Higson. These have a fairly similar storyline in that they both revolve around everyone aged 15-16 and below are the only ones left (or in the case of The Enemy the only ones who aren't basically zombies).

If we're counting required reading for school classes, then I guess my most recent would actually be the Iliad by Homer and Oedipus Rex by Sophocles.

I also found out recently that one of my favourite all time series, Skulduggery Pleasant, has had a few books added to it, so it looks like I'll be reading a lot more soon! mini/lol

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

While my reading habits have switched to listening to star wars books on audible (the Thrawn series is amazing), before that I finally got round to reading the Maze Runner books. I also read a bit before that a couple of series both named after the first book, which are Gone by Michael Grant and The Enemy by Charlie Higson. These have a fairly similar storyline in that they both revolve around everyone aged 15-16 and below are the only ones left (or in the case of The Enemy the only ones who aren't basically zombies).

If we're counting required reading for school classes, then I guess my most recent would actually be the Iliad by Homer and Oedipus Rex by Sophocles.

I also found out recently that one of my favourite all time series, Skulduggery Pleasant, has had a few books added to it, so it looks like I'll be reading a lot more soon! mini/lol

EDIT: Just as I was about to post this it turns out an hour ago a new Thrown book has been announced mini/bigsmile

YouTube   |  Twitter

Who even reads this?

Maze runner was the last book I read.

Magek AKA raptor aptor use this link for more of my stuff ----)        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfTJt … subscriber
my website   https://smirr421.wixsite.com/thelab
If you want to adutoin for something of mine please PM me!! THX

The 2001 - A Space Odyssey saga mini/bigsmile
next comes Bladde Runner mini/sunnies

I read the first two Foundation books by Isaac Asimov, currently reading the third. Fantastic books, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Would definitely recommend for and sci-fi lovers.

Rsteenoven wrote:

I read the first two Foundation books by Isaac Asimov, currently reading the third. Fantastic books, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Would definitely recommend for and sci-fi lovers.

Yes, I also love the Foundation books! Soon I also want to read Light by M. John Harrison, it seems to also be a great sci-fi book.