Topic: A Cat and Mouse Game (Failed THACXV Entry)

Directory Link

A Cat and Mouse Game (Failed THACXV Entry)

Watch Now!

My failed THACXV entry. Mr Snuffles rules the streets and no cat dares to face him. However, his title of King of the Streets is threatened, when a tough dog comes to town. What will he do to stop him?

I almost made the deadline, but just missed it, as my Stop Motion software decided to crash before I could complete the film. I managed to fix any of the issues, but by that time, it was too late to make the deadline. Despite that, I am really pleased I took the time and effort this year to really make something I feel happy with. I hope you enjoy, even if it didn't make the contest!

Re: A Cat and Mouse Game (Failed THACXV Entry)

Yes it’s quite enjoyable. Watched it twice already and I like the flow in this one. It fits the theme and the mod elements I did not find distracting. The mix of voiceover and dialogue I found really nice.
(I almost think you should be allowed entry in the comp since it is still made in 24 hours, even if you just missed the uploading)

Re: A Cat and Mouse Game (Failed THACXV Entry)

Awesome job William. No light flicker that's noticable for a film made in under 24 hours? What is this magic? Seriously, the lighting was excellent. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol