Re: The Brickfilm Casting Agency

PM'd you with my information, JK.

Added everyone who hadn't been added yet! If you'd like to be on the list, PM me with the necessary info!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Thanks! I am glad to be a part of this!

Hey guys! I'm looking for someone who can impersonate Frodo. PM me if you're interested.

List has been updated!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I need some voices for my upcoming Batman video. More information on my thread.

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (01:42pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (12:20pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

This thread is a pretty neat resource to have, however looking through it there are a couple of members I'm pretty sure aren't active anymore.

I appreciate it might be a lot of work, but perhaps every 6 months or so the people on the list could be contacted to confirm they are still around and happy with their details. Each entry could then have a last updated field.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

this is so helpful mini/smile

Would someone mind taking me off this list please? It's a really great resource but I'm afraid with university and work being what they are, I don't have much time to voice for other peoples' projects anymore (plus during term time I actually don't have a proper mic). Thank you.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

jampot wrote:

Would someone mind taking me off this list please? It's a really great resource but I'm afraid with university and work being what they are, I don't have much time to voice for other peoples' projects anymore (plus during term time I actually don't have a proper mic). Thank you.

Sure thing! It's done.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

By the way, I'm always available for voce acting and wouldn't mind being on the list!

rioforce wrote:
jampot wrote:

Sure thing! It's done.

Thanks mate mini/smile

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

WOW this is soo useful! mini/bigsmile

Hello Bricks In Motion users,

I have not been the most active member here as of late, but I am still free for voice acting. I would ask, however, that you email me rather than sending private messages. I am much more likely to respond in a timely manner

All the best,

Your pal Jargon

Ok I am making a very short film. I was recording the voices and realized my microphone is terrible and I'm not a very good voice actor. so I need two actors or one actor who can do both parts. the first part is a rough cowboy with a deep growchy voice and a western accent. He says: "This Town ain't big enough fer the two of us" then I need a slightly more idiotic sounding cowboy who says: "You Ain't kidden! This town ain't big enough fer the one of us!" if interested, PM me your lines. Thank you everyone! mini/bigsmile

Hi can anyone do a good Chris Pratt voice? if so please email me at [email protected] with an audition?

Is anyone actually here? mini/tongue

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

This topic is only for seing who can voice act. If you want someone to voice act for you, you can PM him.