Topic: LEGO The Great Bedroom Light Fight

Directory Link

LEGO The Great Bedroom Light Fight

Youtube Link

When the LEGO Brothers forget to turn off the lights before bed, neither of them want to get up and turn them off.  Finally, they build a robot that will turn the lights off for them...or at least they think it will.

EQUIPMENT
==========
Camera: Logitech C920 HD Webcam
Frame Capture: Heron Animation
Editing: Wondershare Filmora and FrameByFrame
Audio: Blue Snowball Mic with Audacity

Re: LEGO The Great Bedroom Light Fight

Great video, and very funny. I felt like the editing could have been a bit faster, especially in the first scene when the brothers argue about turning off the light. It felt like they were waiting their for the camera to be on them in order to speak. It would be more relatable if they argued at a natural speed and the camera had to keep up with them interrupting each other. I was waiting to see how the robot would turn off the light, and I was not disappointed! mini/lol

https://bricksafe.com/files/thistof/hillbillyheist/TofAnimation.png

Re: LEGO The Great Bedroom Light Fight

Great job, I love how you animated the robot movement. It was a great and unexpected ending, keep up the good work. I think that next time, you should work on the light flicker there was just a little bit of that. So just make sure to block out natural light, and don't cause shadows using your body. God luck!