Topic: The story of the world. (BaB without voices contest entry)

Directory Link

The story of the world. (BaB without voices contest entry)

youtube

A little something I whipped up for the contest. Not as impressive as my last brickfilm (go check out my last brickfilm, folks), but I put a little bit of deeper meaning into this one.

Re: The story of the world. (BaB without voices contest entry)

Nice film. Really sweet and sentimental story. Only thing is there were some inconsistencies with the lighting and such. But, I'm sure you probably couldn't avoid that with this film. (I know with the film I've been working on it has been marred in light flicker.) And that is ok, just keep making films and learning and improving. One huge strength of this film was, the animation was expressive in a snappy sort of way. That's a very good thing.  I'll definitely check out your other film. Keep at it AwesomePants. mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Nice film. Really sweet and sentimental story. Only thing is there were some inconsistencies with the lighting and such. But, I'm sure you probably couldn't avoid that with this film. (I know with the film I've been working on it has been marred in light flicker.) And that is ok, just keep making films and learning and improving. One huge strength of this film was, the animation was expressive in a snappy sort of way. That's a very good thing.  I'll definitely check out your other film. Keep at it AwesomePants. mini/smile

Yeah, one part of the film was supposed to look darker to symbolize a darker time for the world, but I think it just ended up looking like crap. The inconsistencies were intentional, tho. ;-)

Nice, awesomepants. The retelling of creation in a creative way was neat. In the future, you may consider putting your camera at the eye-level of the minifigures so it looks like we're in the world with them, but overall, not too bad. Keep it up.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Nice, awesomepants. The retelling of creation in a creative way was neat. In the future, you may consider putting your camera at the eye-level of the minifigures so it looks like we're in the world with them, but overall, not too bad. Keep it up.

Wow thanks Rio!
I actually made this film *before* I made my FTL film, so I’ve learned a few things since I made this, but I’ll defs be sure to do that in the future! (It’s kinda hard with an iPad, but I’ve figured out ways to make it work.)