Topic: Star Wars Stormtrooper Academy Episode 1 Casting Call!

Hello! Star Wars: Stormtrooper Academy will be a series that follows two stormtrooper cadets as they are trained for battle. It will be a lot like Fancy Pants' Clone Training Center, but with First Order stormtroopers. So here are the roles I need filled:

Note: This is a series so there is a big chance I will need you to come back and reprise your role in a later episode.

Clutter (FN-2162): Male, Derpy, Energetic, Main Character, 10 lines
TEST LINES: "That's it? no cool nickname? well we'll have to change that! I think I'll call you... Buddy! because I can tell, We are going to be friends forever!"

Buddy (FN-2160): Male, Serious, Pretty much just your average stormtrooper, Main Character, 8 lines
TEST LINES: "We are Stormtroopers. Stormtroopers don't have friends."

Lieutenant Styx: Male, British, Serious, Cranky Teacher, Main Character, 5 lines
TEST LINES: "To save time and money, we only built half the amount of rooms we needed, so you will each have to share a room with one other cadet."

You can send your test lines to me at [email protected] The Test lines are due by next Wednesday, June 13. If you have any questions, E-Mail me, PM me, or just reply to this topic.

Last edited by slotborg (June 12, 2018 (06:43am))

Re: Star Wars Stormtrooper Academy Episode 1 Casting Call!

Hello!

I guess...  I'm sure...  I shall...  I will...  Audition for Lieutenant Styx...  Please...  Yes. mini/tongue  I'll send some test lines!

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

I'll audition for the serious one. mini/smile

Last edited by LegoLorax (June 11, 2018 (03:07pm))

Click the image to visit my main channel.
Bimbanner
Extra Channel

I'll audition for "Clutter (FN-2162)"

give it all you've got and give all the glory to God!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCYQTg … wxCsPHpRkw