Re: Café Corner

It never registered in my brain they stopped using those; must have lost them in the restructuring that happened during the recession. It would be nice to see those again.

Woah. Does the site look different or have I been gone longer than I thought?

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

It has had a few changes. It's not you.

Discord has killed this thread.

Nah, I blame the IRC...

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Cursed newfangled chat systems... Kids don't know the benefits of good old classic forums...

Weasel wrote:

Cursed newfangled chat systems... Kids don't know the benefits of good old classic forums...

Nah forums are too new, we need to go to online bulletin boards. mini/tongue

Yes... we must teach the modern generation about the real internet. Not this new stuff they're into.

They finally updated this

Well, I'm officially no longer a teenager.

I am simultaneously now old enough to buy my own drink! Just turned 18 mini/bigsmile

Congrats William! I turned 18 myself about a week ago! mini/smile  Good luck as an adult!

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Happy Birthday, William!

Happy birthday! Best of luck with your adulthood.

hello

Good day

I'm used to just seeing that avatar on old threads mini/tongue

YouTube

"If you find a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra

Oh my, it's LASF! mini/jaw

LASF wrote:

hello

Aw, RIP to your signature which included a very squashed picture of my face.

What is this crime he's committed?

If you think that forums are dying and feel like you're stuck in the past, prepare to feel 30 years older because it's Science fiction time : I've just come accross this article according to which self driving cars are going to become the norm and will change society so much we'll even be using them as quasi-caravans and will consume, travel abroad and buy houses differently...

I mean, we don't have personal flying cars yet (or they're called helicopters and you're just very rich) nor do we have teleportation beams, but the information technology is going forward at the speed of light and it's awesome.

Maybe it's because I'm not the youngest person ever, I already have kids who want to do brickfilms themselves, but now I'm starting to feel like I've stepped into a new century, and even into a new millenium, something I didn't feel in 2000.

/rant