Topic: Clone Training Center - Production Thread

Hey everyone,

I’m just starting production on the third episode of my series Clone Training Center and I thought it would be fun/helpful to have a thread here to post what I’m working on and get your feedback.  I really want to make this video great so I want all the feedback I can get!

I’ll post actual production stuff soon, but first I wanted to put a question out there. After watching the first two episodes of the series, (if you have seen them) what are their strengths and weaknesses? What can I do in the next episode to make it better? Whether it has to do with the story, animation, sets, lighting, etc. I am open to all honest critiques, so don’t hold back.

If you have any input please let me know, and I will post more content as production moves along.

Re: Clone Training Center - Production Thread

Jordan! What's up man!

For any input, I thought the first two episodes were fantastic. I'm curious to see if the clones leave the Training Center for anything? I know the whole point of the show is showcase the Training Center, but (personally) I would like to see them outside the TC, doing whatever.

Other than that, keep doing what you're doing man! You're doing great! Glad to see you back! mini/bigsmile

DudeBrick wrote:

I know the whole point of the show is showcase the Training Center, but (personally) I would like to see them outside the TC, doing whatever.

To add to this, I've read before that good stories take place when characters leave their comfort zone. Then you can see how they act and it develops them as characters. Basically makes for really interesting scenarios and plotlines. Maybe you could consider getting them out and letting them experience things which are new and different sometime in the series!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I would love some more accidental shootings or something, like with Gus and Halloween. I love this series so much!

Great work man, excited for this, keep up the great work!

Since this thread is getting some extra replies, I thought this would be needed:

Sadly, it appears Fancypants has suspended work on the series.
His Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube accounts have been completely idle for a year now.

Who knows? Maybe he's just working in complete isolation and will jump on in a few days with the final film. However, the odds of that do seem low. However, I've not contacted him personally, so maybe one (or more) of you can try that and see what's going on.

Pritchard is right, production on CTC is not happening right now. When I initially posted this topic I think I was overly optimistic about finding time to work on the project, but it turns out that I haven’t been able to do anything on it and I don’t see that changing any time soon. I’d like to finish it someday though!