Topic: Isolation - Casting Call

Hello folks! This is the casting call for my upcoming project "Isolation". A 15ish horror/thriller.

Production Thread:
http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … on-thread/

There are only three speaking roles in the entire script. For convenience sake, I'll be voicing Andy (the protagonist) my self. I plan on focusing a lot on the sound in this film, which includes recording a lot of breathing, gasps etc. for the protagonist, which I thought would be easier to do on my own. But that still leaves two speaking roles to be filled! None of the characters actually appear on screen though, we only hear the lines via an answering machine (which is also why there are no character photos for them).

-

LUKE
Description: Andy's best friend. Something of a goofball. Loves to joke around and throw around friendly jabs whenever he gets the chance, but he's also fully capable of taking things seriously when the need arises. Worried for his friend.
Type of voice: Male. Relatively normal I guess, I havn't really got anything more specific than that in mind. Feel free to try different voices and accents if you like!
Lines: 7, although some are quite long.

Test Lines:
(1) - Hi Andy, it's Luke. Just wanted to check up on you. Find out how your cabin-writer-retreat-vacation-thing is going.
(2) - And uhm... about Jake...

-

ANSWERING MACHINE
Description: The pre-recorded voice for the answering machine.
Type of voice: Preferably female, but feel free to audition regardless of gender! Should speak with a calm, clear and easy-to-understand accent/voice.
Lines: 5 (all really short)

Test Line:
(1) - You have... two... unanswered messages.

-

That's it! Feel free to send your auditions to "[email protected]". You may, of course, audtion for both roles if you feel like it.

Good luck mini/smile

Last edited by SurfSmurf778 (August 13, 2018 (11:51am))

Re: Isolation - Casting Call

From seeing some behind the scenes images, I am hyped to see this, and would love to be part of it. I'll try and audition for the part of Luke tomorrow