Re: THAC XVI - Starts Now!

Excited to watch all the entries tomorrow. Shame I can't enter this year. Good luck to all!

Ready to Animate!  mini/delirium

MatrixBrixProductions wrote:

On youtube I dont see the blue button next to title. I only see premiere

When you're uploading your video, you can click the drop down menu (below premiere and above +Add to playlist) and select Unlisted.

https://i.imgur.com/mfK5t30.png

Willow Tree wrote:
MatrixBrixProductions wrote:

On youtube I dont see the blue button next to title. I only see premiere

When you're uploading your video, you can click the drop down menu (below premiere and above +Add to playlist) and select Unlisted.

https://i.imgur.com/mfK5t30.png

Thank you so much!

i feel really tired now wtf

The email isnt working. It says the email couldn't be found or couldn't recieve emails

Did you include both c's? (thac contest)  I'm able to send and receive emails on my end. Try copying and pasting the address directly from here: [email protected]

Willow Tree wrote:

Did you include both c's? (thac contest)  I'm able to send and receive emails on my end. Try copying and pasting the address directly from here: [email protected]

I did but it still wasn't working. Im out of ideas.

I'm sorry you're still having trouble. What is your email address? I can send you an email on my end to see if it works. If you don't want to share your email publicly, you can send me a PM by clicking the PM button below my username.

This is my first THAC and I'm having a lot of fun, but I have a question. My videos this year use a brick-built 12-second end screen; unsurprisingly, it features neither the color mod nor the letter mod. Does it count toward the 15 modless seconds of footage? Is it even allowed since it wasn't photographed during the contest period? I would think it's fine to use since it's part of my branding and not the film itself, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

Glad you're entering, mysteriouspi. Yes, if the brick built end screen is part of your branding, and not related to your entry, you can definitely include it. It won't count towards the 15 seconds.

Willow Tree wrote:

Glad you're entering, mysteriouspi. Yes, if the brick built end screen is part of your branding, and not related to your entry, you can definitely include it. It won't count towards the 15 seconds.

That's awesome to hear. Thanks for the quick response.

Finally done and submitted!

If anybody needs a quick voice, let me know.
I'm finally free and eager to jump in.

Good luck!

May The Force Be With You!

got my bowl of ramen noodles cooking, im ready to edit  mini/yes

If a character dies in my film, does it violate the no explicit or mature content rule?

As long as there's no explicit violence, you can have a character die.

Willow Tree wrote:

As long as there's no explicit violence, you can have a character die.

Yeah, I have a character get stabbed. I should’ve been more careful when I was writing the script. Oh well, it’s been fun and a very good experience.

You can still include that, just as long as there's little to no blood.