Topic: A new star will be born (THAC XVI)

Directory Link

A new star will be born

Youtube

Made in 15 Hours for THAC XVI.

Altlandstudios

Re: A new star will be born (THAC XVI)

Mal ein kommentar, um zu beweisen, dass es so etwas hier auf BiM noch gibt mini/lol

A great video, the five-bricks rating is definitely justified! It's amazing how the mon is really looking like a big moon with horizon and hills, in such a small amount of time you made it look like it would have been made within a month!
Good luck at the contest! mini/mrgreen

Mate the animation was stunning, paired with the visuals, when that rocket landed omg it was epic. This is a really really good film.

I thank both of you!

Yetgo wrote:

...It's amazing how the mon is really looking like a big moon with horizon and hills, in such a small amount of time you made it look like it would have been made within a month!...

I used the old crater plates in the background. It's very easy. mini/smile

Altlandstudios

That was quite well done, and goes to show that you don't need voice acting to make a compelling film! The shots of the ship landing, and also astronaut's feet as he's getting out of the car and walking in low gravity, are very cool. The special effects you used looked great as well.

Short but sweet. Really liked that opening shot too.

Thank you. It was great fun!

Altlandstudios

Very much enjoyed the concept and effects. And it fulfilled the promise in the title mini/yes

I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

Altlandstudios