Topic: Lego WWE Raw: AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Directory Link

Lego WWE Raw: AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Link 1

Lego Brickfilm of some nice wrestling action, WWE style!

Re: Lego WWE Raw: AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

First off, a confession: I don't know much about WWE so I don't know who these guys are. I was rooting for AJ Styles the whole time though, and I'm glad that I did.

This looked great. I love the ring you made, what material is the rope made out of? It's perfect for LEGO. I also love all the little details you added: the signs that people hold up, custom shirts for the minifigs... that WWE champion belt was awesome!

Some of the animation was a bit choppy but overall you did some great stuff, especially inside the ring. From 8:00 onwards it looked beautiful, that dive onto the long-haired Roman Reigns was one of my favorite moves. The only thing I didn't really like too much were the digital screens. They looked a bit out of place, especially when the camera moved at times or someone's head was behind the overlay. The shot at 1:00 is a good example of what I mean.

Really cool film.

Re: Lego WWE Raw: AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

BertL wrote:

First off, a confession: I don't know much about WWE so I don't know who these guys are. I was rooting for AJ Styles the whole time though, and I'm glad that I did.

This looked great. I love the ring you made, what material is the rope made out of? It's perfect for LEGO. I also love all the little details you added: the signs that people hold up, custom shirts for the minifigs... that WWE champion belt was awesome!

Some of the animation was a bit choppy but overall you did some great stuff, especially inside the ring. From 8:00 onwards it looked beautiful, that dive onto the long-haired Roman Reigns was one of my favorite moves. The only thing I didn't really like too much were the digital screens. They looked a bit out of place, especially when the camera moved at times or someone's head was behind the overlay. The shot at 1:00 is a good example of what I mean.

Really cool film.

Thanks a lot for giving me your opinion! I'll consider your advice mini/smile