Topic: LEGO Superheroes Team up to save the world and stop T-SERIES -feat. PEWDIEPIE

Directory Link

LEGO Superheroes Team up to save the world and stop T-SERIES -feat. PEWDIEPIE

Watch it on YouTube here

Alex Richard Thomson is having a drink with his friend when suddenly he gets teleported to the King of Interdimesional Heroes!

This film has been made within 24 hours for VocalFlix.

Re: LEGO Superheroes Team up to save the world and stop T-SERIES -feat. PEWDIEPIE

Gotta admit, the clickbait title worked on me. Cool film! I really liked the set design. My favorite minifig was in the background too (the purple knight)! Some of the talky animation felt a bit too "wacky" compared to the voice, though. It was pretty great overall.

Re: LEGO Superheroes Team up to save the world and stop T-SERIES -feat. PEWDIEPIE

BertL wrote:

Gotta admit, the clickbait title worked on me. Cool film! I really liked the set design. My favorite minifig was in the background too (the purple knight)! Some of the talky animation felt a bit too "wacky" compared to the voice, though. It was pretty great overall.

Thanks for the feedback! Yep, the purple knight is pretty awesome. Knights Kingdom 2 was actually my favorite Lego theme back in the day. I agree on the wackyness. Looking back at it, it doesn't quite fit my voice mini/lol

This was really great! I love the set design and the plot and... well everything about it! The lighting is really atmospheric as well!
You nailed every aspect of this. Good job!

AwesomepantsFilms wrote:

This was really great! I love the set design and the plot and... well everything about it! The lighting is really atmospheric as well!
You nailed every aspect of this. Good job!

Thanks! I'm really glad about the way the lighting turned out in the temple. But it was mainly just a nice coincidence mini/wink

Two words for this, well done.