Re: The Animation Challenge

LAF you did it!! Congrats!! mini/smile

Great and fun entry!! mini/lol

Your turn to take the new challenge idea...

1,382

Re: The Animation Challenge

Brick Broadcasting wrote:

LAF you did it!! Congrats!! mini/smile

Great and fun entry!! mini/lol

Your turn to take the new challenge idea...

Thanks!  Alas, there weren't other entries though...

I'll pick the next theme soon after I give it a bit of thought.

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Re: The Animation Challenge

I'll definitely enter!! mini/smile

Re: The Animation Challenge

I'm glad I found this forum. I haven't animated in quite some time, and this will hopefully get my animating juices flowing again.

1,385

Re: The Animation Challenge

Alrighty, new theme!

The theme is tearing a piece of paper in half.  I'm pretty sure everyone knows what that means, but if you do have a question regarding the theme feel free to ask. mini/tongue

The deadline is on Monday, 8th of April 2019.
I look forward to seeing everyone's (or anyone's mini/tongue) entries, and I hope you enjoy the theme!

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Re: The Animation Challenge

It ain't much ... found it a really hard theme... but here is my entry:
https://www.facebook.com/BBroadcasting/ … 365375234/

Hope you'll enjoy it! mini/bigsmile

1,387

Re: The Animation Challenge

I promise I did not forget about this. mini/tongue

After much thinking and studying of the animation of each entry, I have chosen a winner. mini/tongue Congrats to thou, Brick Broadcasting!  The animation was well done and smooth, and you nailed the paper tear!  I enjoyed watching your entry!

'Tis your turn to pick a theme and judge.  I look forward to seeing it and entering!

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Re: The Animation Challenge

Yippie... I won mini/smile

Animate a minifig doing a golf swing... (using a pole, stick, axe... as a golf club is great... note: not all at once, pick one)

Let's say ending on friday the 19th of April. Maybe some people will jump on board the challenge again that weekend!

Looking forward to any entries....

1,389

Re: The Animation Challenge

Great theme, I'm totally entering!

Good luck...  Anyone. mini/tongue

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Re: The Animation Challenge

Brick Broadcasting wrote:

Yippie... I won mini/smile

Animate a minifig doing a golf swing... (using a pole, stick, axe... as a golf club is great... note: not all at once, pick one)

Let's say ending on friday the 19th of April. Maybe some people will jump on board the challenge again that weekend!

Looking forward to any entries....

No entries mini/blankexpression  ... so... Let's wait mini/confused  till some spirit gets ignited and some people are eager to participate in a challenge again...:rolleyes:

Re: The Animation Challenge

Don't feel bad Brick Broadcasting!
The animation challenge thread goes through all kinds of ups and downs that are often unpredictable and unpreventable. Don't let it get to you.

I think the timing of the EASTER contest may have pulled some from focusing on this particular challenge. But again, interest ebbs and flows all the time.

As you suggested, we will wait a bit and try again soon.

1,392

Re: The Animation Challenge

Apologies sir, I was going to enter but one of my lamp switches broke.  It started being a bit faulty about a month or two ago and it finally stopped working.

I got a new lamp yesterday though, and I just cleared my set, so I'm all ready to animate again.

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Re: The Animation Challenge

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Don't feel bad Brick Broadcasting!
The animation challenge thread goes through all kinds of ups and downs that are often unpredictable and unpreventable. Don't let it get to you.

I think the timing of the EASTER contest may have pulled some from focusing on this particular challenge. But again, interest ebbs and flows all the time.

As you suggested, we will wait a bit and try again soon.

Won't let it get me down... let's see in a while.. mini/bigsmile

LAF wrote:

Apologies sir, I was going to enter but one of my lamp switches broke.  It started being a bit faulty about a month or two ago and it finally stopped working.

I got a new lamp yesterday though, and I just cleared my set, so I'm all ready to animate again.

No problem LAF... I'll try to win one and just put the same theme... so with some delay it will get there.. mini/smile
Great to hear that you have a new lamp... So ready to brickfilm!! mini/bigsmile

Re: The Animation Challenge

Anyone mind if I start this up again? (although maybe it should wait until after BRAWL at this point) I have a few themes in mind, but maybe it's more reasonable for Brick Broadcasting pick one.

Re: The Animation Challenge

Go for it.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372176324598431767/426215000487755777/photostudio_1512796711907.png

Re: The Animation Challenge

Alright, lets start this up again.
The new theme is Skateboarding. Animate a minifigure pushing himself on a skateboard with his foot.
The deadline is the 8th (I think).
Hope to see some entrys! I want to try this thread.

Last edited by BrickAnimator724 (July 3, 2019 (01:48pm))

Re: The Animation Challenge

Okay, no entry's mini/sad . I guess the deadline extends?

1,398

Re: The Animation Challenge

Please, extend the deadline another week.  Sorry I'm late I usually keep a really close eye on this topic.  I'll also drag Ozone and Brick Broadcasting back here and force 'em to enter. mini/tongue

Last edited by LAF (July 14, 2019 (11:42pm))

Now officially titled "Lost Acronym Filmer"

Re: The Animation Challenge

I like this theme. It sounds really challenging. Nice idea, Brickanimator724!:cool:

Re: The Animation Challenge

I'd be happy to extend the deadline LAF. I'd really like to see how people do skateboarding minifigures. Deadline is now July 22nd.