Topic: question about filming in tight spaces ( tight closed brick walls)

Hello, All!

I'm very new to the community and have recently embarked on stop motion animation, I have everything to get going-- just wanted to ask-- If I were to film inside something like The Parisan Restaurant -- the interior is so small/tight. 

Do I just have to remove some of the walls depending on the angle I am attempting to capture?

Seems like a task to make sure continuity is consistent throughout all the shots.

Any advice would be helpful,
THANKS

WCB

Re: question about filming in tight spaces ( tight closed brick walls)

Westcoastbrick Wrote:
Do I just have to remove some of the walls depending on the angle I am attempting to capture?

That's what I would do.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Yeah, that's more or less the best way to go about it without building an entire set from scratch.
I recommend to film all the shots that take place from those angles, before moving on. That way you don't have to worry as much about consistency since you can go from shot angle to shot angle.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Thanks!

Blandeer wrote:

Yeah, that's more or less the best way to go about it without building an entire set from scratch.
I recommend to film all the shots that take place from those angles, before moving on. That way you don't have to worry as much about consistency since you can go from shot angle to shot angle.