Re: The Animation Challenge

Okay, no entry's again mini/sad  . I guess we'll extend the deadline one more week. If there aren't any entry's by then, I'll change the theme.

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Turns out I'll be out of town on Tuesday, so I'm moving the deadline to Sunday. I'll judge (or more likely change the theme mini/madhead ) on Monday. Please enter!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

FINE!!!!! mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead
I guess I'll change the theme to A Minifigure doing pushups.
If no one enters this, I will post 20 angry faces.

(I'm not actually as mad as I'm pretending to be)

lol, sorry, I have been working on other things. I am not sure that I can do this. mini/sad

ARG mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead mini/madhead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is everyone!?!
Extending the deadline to next Monday... again.

Maybe it's the theme

Or the summer contest(s).

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

The animation challenge does tend to wax and wane in participation from time to time. Don't let it get you down.

Also protip about the theme, more specific animation challenges (e.g. minifigure kneeling, or 2x4 squash and stretch) vs broad ones (minifigure jumping off a diving board or car crash) tend to do better. That being said, it's probably because people are occupied with contests at the moment. So we can just put the challenge on pause if nobody enters and let it pick back up again later.

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I'll enter!

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

rioforce wrote:
The animation challenge does tend to wax and wane in participation from time to time.

Yeah, I noticed that. Now might not be the best time to try to get this tread rolling again. If no one enters this time, I'll just leave it alone for a little while.

mini/lol Is Someone going to start up the contest again, im interested in entering!
mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies mini/sunnies

BrickAnimator724 wrote:

rioforce wrote:
The animation challenge does tend to wax and wane in participation from time to time.

Yeah, I noticed that. Now might not be the best time to try to get this tread rolling again. If no one enters this time, I'll just leave it alone for a little while.

so are we going to do it? mini/sad

Summer Contest's over so it's a good time.

I'm in for getting this thread going again. Am I picking the theme? I'd be happy to let someone else. mini/wink

Last edited by BrickAnimator724 (September 10, 2019 (01:24pm))

mini/lol you can

Okay, I hope nobody gets mad at me, but I'll do my original theme A Minifigure skateboarding. Animate a Minifigre pushing himself along on a skateboard.
I hope people enter this time! mini/smile

When's the deadline? mini/tongue

Oh yeah I forgot about this.

I feel like this has happened before... mini/lol
I think the deadline just extends if no one enters. So I guess next Monday. (Here we go again. mini/smile )