Deadline is: Monday, October 14th.

Here's mine.
Thankfully, I finally managed to find one of my bats. mini/wink

Re: The Animation Challenge

mini/lol THIS IS SO GOOD

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

Wow theres a lot of entrys. Hope i win.

Last edited by EPaul (October 13, 2019 (05:40pm))

Haha, me too. Good luck mini/wink

And the winner is...

EPAUL!

BTW Are you going to still make another entry mini/confused

Hold on there! Since tomorrow is the deadline, we won't know the results for another day or so.

Hammer7 wrote:

BTW Are you going to still make another entry mini/confused

No

I'll cut it off sometime tomorrow (Monday) afternoon/evening. So many great entries! Nice to see the contest semi-revived! mini/bigsmile

There's still time to enter.

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Every entry had one aspect or another that I think would have won in any other circumstance! Such stiff competition!

Ozone, I really liked your entry. Probably the most simplistic of the bunch - I like how it gets right to the point, and the animation is pretty great looking too. Love that the character falls over at the end from the force of his swing. The easing in and out really gives a force to his movements that's realistic.

EPaul, your entry's the only one with an actual storyline - something I really appreciate. The concept is fairly simplistic and I really like the Rock-em-Sock-em reminiscent ending. Great entry. Like the character designs, too.

Hammer7, I anticipated some Bat mammal puns, but yours I think is perhaps the funniest. The comedic timing and set-up make the payoff of the pun really enjoyable - and I appreciate that. Character designs are pretty cool too.

Pritchard, your animation is great as always. And, character designs are ok too (Love the Adam West Batman cameo - perhaps my favorite Batman) but, what really set your entry apart was the set. I don't know if it's just something you whipped up quickly, or a part of a pre-existing build you've done - but holy moly! It's amazing.

Tough decision, but I'm going to have to give it to EPaul. Congrats, EPaul, you're the winner! The music really adds to the experience, I liked the subtle visual effect, and that extra 360 staff swing was unique and creative. And, as said before, loved the ending.

Take it away EPaul! mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/Z8VtGae.png

Congratulations everyone!
It was awesome to see so many entries this time around.

Special thanks to Dyland for hosting and providing detailed feedback on every entry. Way to go!

Dyland, the set is a modified background wall from Foundation of Water. It's about halfway deconstructed and about to be rebuilt for the next scene. Glad you liked it! The character is a recurring character in my animation challenge entries. This is the fourth one he has starred in. He still doesn't have a name though.

Take it away EPaul!

Im busy now, but will post the  contest later today

Good job everyone! I'm glad this thread is getting some much needed attention.

Okay,
The new contest is to mini/smile animate a brick blob:)
Try to experiment with squash and stretch. As a tip make sure the the blob always stays the same mas, so it dousent seem like its getting bigger or smaller, just stretching.
Remmember the deadline is monday.

Nice theme. I don't think I've ever used this technique so this will make for good practice.

Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask.:P

Wow! Awesome theme! Congrats yours was one of my favorites mini/bigsmile