Re: Introduce Yourselves

I always wanted The Black Sea Baracuta as a kid, one of my friends had it and I was so jealous.

The forums are packed with info but not super active, the Discord channel is much more active if you need quick feedback.

well i just found this sire with a Google search to Lego Movie 2 and it looked cool, so here I am.

I hope to see some of your homemade movies like Lego Movie 2.

And you must have guessed that I love Uncle Grandpa.

I've been a member of the site for over a year now but I've never formally introduced myself.  I am a 14 years old introvert and my name is Borislav, but you can call me Cloudy. I am from Bulgaria and I've been making brickfilms since December of 2016. I animate my films at 15 fps.

Hey, Cloudy VS. Didn't know you were from Bulgaria. I lived in Bulgaria for 4 years mini/smile

William Osborne wrote:

Hey, Cloudy VS. Didn't know you were from Bulgaria. I lived in Bulgaria for 4 years mini/smile

That sounds very interesting. Did you live in the capital city

Last edited by Cloudy VS (September 11, 2019 (03:08pm))

I lived further north, about 3 hours from the capital

William Osborne wrote:

I lived further north, about 3 hours from the capital

I've heard great things about that area. I live in Silistra.

Welcome to BiM, Cloudy!

Hey everyone,
I´m a German brickfilmer and I´m particularly interested in mixing Lego animations with live action footage.
During the past few years (including, of course, some breaks) I made a film about a man who meets a Lego figure. Together, they visit the real world and the Lego world later on.
I am glad that it is finished now.
Furthermore, I am looking forward to watch many of your brickfilms.

Many greetings,
Felix.

Hello all
I am Lieuten Antimations, my name being Anthony, the first bit of the pun is based on the military rank Lieutenant, and I create lego brickfilms or animations, where the Antimations bit comes in. I always try to add a realistic sense to my videos, trying out movements in real life before trying them in lego. They are always filmed at 15fps.

This is the type of thing I'm supposed to put here isn't it, or am I supposed to talk about my real life life?

Please make sure that no tea is spilled on this profile, or there might be a bit of pain.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHIoRY … lymer=true This is my YouTube channel.

Hello!
Im Mountain view animation studios, the poor attempt at a proffesional animation channel mini/lol
Check out my channel im always trying to improve!

Hennlo! I've been in BIM for a while but I haven't introduced myself yet it seems. I've been off on brickfilming since 2014 mini/wink
I started when I found an old movie maker app on the App Store, and I discovered bricksinmotion.com well searching for how keshen8 did his blood effects. And I entered my first contest 1 month after. I also just recently got a DLSR. Here is my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQxVgc … subscriber

With God All Things Are Possible ~Matthew 19:26

Hey everyone! I'm SireGooby, a real newbie here in the forums.

I create Lego Animations but in CG on YouTube. I'd like to share my creations but I'm not really sure if I'm allowed because theyre not stopmotion.

I love the cozy community vibe here and hope I get to stay here long!

If anyone's interested in checking my work out it's: https://www.youtube.com/user/BobboEdits

Have a great weekend! mini/smile

Welcome to Bricks in Motion!

Don't worry, while CG brickfilms are a rare sight around here, they are more than welcome!
Feel free to post a couple in Releases! (Here's a guide!)

I checked out a few, and it looks like you've really embraced the scale and detail that CG can more easily, and inexpensively, offer.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Don't worry, while CG brickfilms are a rare sight around here, they are more than welcome!
Feel free to post a couple in Releases! (Here's a guide!)

I checked out a few, and it looks like you've really embraced the scale and detail that CG can more easily, and inexpensively, offer.

Thank you! I'll sure post some then. I'm glad you took your time to take a look! mini/smile

Just a newbie here dropping by to say hi.
I am into visual designing and I really did enjoy studying way back in college. Right now I work as a web designer for an online shop called petstreetmall, I and my teammates are working on the design of the different categories, mine will be the cat supplies page. Looking forward to getting new ideas from this community. See you guys around!

Last edited by mrgrtt123 (November 17, 2019 (04:54pm))

mrgrtt123 wrote:

Just a newbie here dropping by to say hi.
I am into visual designing and I really did enjoy studying way back in college. Looking forward to getting new ideas from this community. See you guys around!

Hello, I am new here.

Hello. I am Noah Boyd, Alias Colleen Dahmer, And I am a Brick-Filmer Myself.

Even though I haven't made my First Brickfilm...Yet...i have been inspired by brickfilms like Benny and Lee brickfilms, Beast, and ForrestFire101.

In mid 2020, I will production on the LARGEST Brickfilm to date, called HOPELESS: Just think of shameless mixed with some Napoleon Dynamite.

Hope i get to hear from you, so PM Me if you want to help out.

Welcome to the forums, Noah! (Or should I call you Colleen?)

It sounds like you're taking on quite a big project. Brickfilming (and stop motion animation) is a great craft that is easy to get into, but takes a lot of practice to do well. There is still a lot of time left between now and when you will start this project. It might be a good idea to make some short tests or films in the meantime. Remember, pratice makes perfect! mini/mrgreen

Hope to see more!