Topic: Lego Doctor Who: The Mathematician Trailer

Directory Link

Lego Doctor Who: The Mathematician Trailer

Link 1

This is the trailer for the first episode of Lego Doctor Who Series 2. You can watch this episode by going to my YouTube channel which is linked here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCib8RUOCfwFX8M_wosjVZMw?view_as=subscriber

Re: Lego Doctor Who: The Mathematician Trailer

Hey bud. First I subbed your channel. Second I could not find episode 1 of season 2 for some reason. But watched  episode 2 and three as well as some of season 1. Real good stuff here. I can only watch Dr Who films when said person making the film knows the source material which you most certainly do. Also if you ever need any voice work let me know, would be glad to help out. Keep up the great work.

Antonio Ferrara,
Thanks for subscribing! I don't know why you couldn't find the episode but it's called Lego Doctor Who: The Mathematician. Sorry about that.
Also, I would love it if you could do some voice work on the episodes I'm working on right now. If you sent me your email address I could send you the lines I need you to record and once you've recorded them you could email them back to me. If you did I would put you in the credits of the videos.

JaguarBrickFilms wrote:

Antonio Ferrara,
Thanks for subscribing! I don't know why you couldn't find the episode but it's called Lego Doctor Who: The Mathematician. Sorry about that.
Also, I would love it if you could do some voice work on the episodes I'm working on right now. If you sent me your email address I could send you the lines I need you to record and once you've recorded them you could email them back to me. If you did I would put you in the credits of the videos.

Sent you a PM with my address.