Topic: The Whovians of the Daleks

Directory Link

The Whovians of the Daleks

Watch on Vimeo
Watch on YouTube

Daleks are just misunderstood...

Made sometime between 2017-8, this was my first animation to use sound in any way, and the first to have (I feel at least) decent minifigure movement.

I'm currently adding my older films and those that for whatever reason weren't on here to my Filmography. Please excuse me cluttering the releases board and forum; I'll try to post them when there has been a couple of other people's films  between them.

JAJ Productions/Fruitcake Films
YouTube Vimeo Website

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding' - Proverbs 3:5

Re: The Whovians of the Daleks

Very brief film. Yes the movement of the minifig looked smooth and of high framerate. And those daleks used to creep me out in the show. So it’s a sweet twist here.

Re: The Whovians of the Daleks

Robukka wrote:

Very brief film. Yes the movement of the minifig looked smooth and of high framerate. And those daleks used to creep me out in the show. So it’s a sweet twist here.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed. Daleks were nightmare fuel for me when I was younger too!

JAJ Productions/Fruitcake Films
YouTube Vimeo Website

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding' - Proverbs 3:5