Topic: THAC XVII - Undone in the Dungeon

Directory Link

THAC XVII - Undone in the Dungeon

YouTube

This is an entry to THAC XVII.

Re: THAC XVII - Undone in the Dungeon

This is one of my favorite entries.
I love the narration and beautiful animation/cinematography.

A great entry. Awesome animation and cinematography. I think you have a good chance with the contest. I liked the part with

Spoiler (click to read)

"Traps... and more traps!

Good luck!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

Nice film! You got me with the voiceover not being the main character. Good job adding that creative twist!

Congratulations on the win!

Everything about the film is well-made.

I Wrote:
I think you have a good chance with the contest.

Well, what do you know mini/lol

Congrats!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

you now have a signature!

BrickAnimator724 wrote:

I Wrote:
I think you have a good chance with the contest.

Well, what do you know mini/lol

Congrats!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

i really liked it! but, i had to watch it twice to figure out that he was reading from the letter. over all, good job!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Who hopes to defeat twickabrick at BRAWL 2020? That is if they're doing it this year. They won the 2018 summer contest, BRAWL 2019 and now THAC 2020! What's next?

what

Chaizin wrote:

Who hopes to defeat twickabrick at BRAWL 2020? That is if they're doing it this year. They won the 2018 summer contest, BRAWL 2019 and now THAC 2020! What's next?

Good point. Everyone Vs. Twickabrick in BRAWL 2020 mini/lol !

Hey! I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my newest brickfilm, Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQAPKMbNp5Q. And good job winning THAC 2020, twicabrick!

I move plastic in front of a camera for fun

Please don't ask for feedback on your film on somebody else's thread.
If you want feedback, please submit your film to the directory AND forum using  our Films page.

Back on topic, after watching it again, (Because, why not?) I noticed a delightful little detail. While a few parts are newer (The masonry bricks) overall the color correction, set, and lighting make this feel like it could have been a "golden-age" brickfilm. The blocky walls and warm colors invoke that feel (to me, at least) and that gives yet another reason to love this film.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Please don't ask for feedback on your film on somebody else's thread.
If you want feedback, please submit your film to the directory AND forum using our Films page.

Back on topic, after watching it again, (Because, why not?) I noticed a delightful little detail. While a few parts are newer (The masonry bricks) overall the color correction, set, and lighting makes this feel like it could have been a "golden-age" brickfilm. The blocky walls and warm colors invoke that feel (to me, at least) and that gives yet another reason to love this film.

Thanks for the feedback! And sorry, next time I'll post it there.  mini/smile

I move plastic in front of a camera for fun

BrickAnimator724 wrote:
Chaizin wrote:

Good point. Everyone Vs. Twickabrick in BRAWL 2020 mini/lol !

Im in! But, how about SHAC?

I am! I don't think Twickabrick has ever done it, but who knows they might. Though not many big animators do it like with THAC and BRAWL and sometimes the Summer contest.

what