Topic: Tales of lolwut

Am I running out of ideas? Mebbey. Am I wasting your time? Indefinitely.

Youtoob

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

Re: Tales of lolwut

lolwut?

It has Ganon, so it's good.

That was the most random thing I've ever seen.

ummmmm....that was.......ummmmmm......

Ok, for some real critique. It was alright. The light flicker was so annoying I wanted to kill myself. Nice job at walking on a flat surface! Not much to say other than tons of light flicker.

Persist.

SmallTimeProductions wrote:

It has Ganon, so it's good.

By Ganon, do you mean Ganondorf? If so, I didn't see him, was it the "Die!" sound effect or something?

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

......lolwut?

3/10

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

^^Yeah, I specifically meant CD-i Ganon.

Max Butcher wrote:

3/10

lolwut?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

I really should explain my rating system:

Youtube has a rating of 5 Stars. If how I rate it on youtube is lower than 5, I use that for the review (so if I rate a movie 4 Stars, I write the reveiw as 4/10) However, I have now just changed the system so that if the rating on youtube is lower than 5 Stars - say your movie - then the rating would now be 3/5, as doing it out of 10 is way too harsh. 3/10 was too harsh, as now I look back on this, it probally deserves 4 Stars out of 5.

5/10 means that the movie was enjoyable, but wasnt anything special. To get higher than 5 Stars, the movie needs to show something extra and unique. Only like - masterpeices get 10/10, so dont feel too hacked off if you only get 5 or lower.

RE-VOTE: 4/5 - The movie was a nice little short, but was just that; a short. I liked the Ganon reference, but there was nothing special in the movie, and nothing outstanding in the animation, voice acting, and story department.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They