Topic: Who uses audacity?

Do you guys use audacity? I do and I like it, but I would welcome any voice editing tips and tricks! mini/sunnies

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: Who uses audacity?

I use it, as well as may other brickfilmers. It is capable of everything you need and more for brickfilming, and it’s free. Some people pay for Audition, but I personally think it’s overkill for brickfilming.

Yes, I use audacity on my windows machine. However, I prefer Garageband over audacity. But the problem with Garageband is it only supports mac os.

Enswearry wrote:

Yes, I use audacity on my windows machine. However, I prefer Garageband over audacity. But the problem with Garageband is it only supports mac os.

ok, I have a chromebook and windows 10.

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Brickman wrote:

I use it, as well as may other brickfilmers. It is capable of everything you need and more for brickfilming, and it’s free. Some people pay for Audition, but I personally think it’s overkill for brickfilming.

ok. i wound never buy a recording program because audacity has almost like everything you need

Do any of you know a good resource for gun sound effects? 20th century, WW1-WW2 era. Free preferably.

freesound.org is good. payed stuff would be like epidemic sound.