Topic: Chromebook for animating?

What is everyone's opinion on using Chromebook for stop-motion? I have found one good stop motion app for Chromebook that would be useful on it.

I'm also Bappy on Discord for those wondering.

Re: Chromebook for animating?

i have a chrome book but i use a windows for my stopmotion. what is the app? i dont use my chrome book because i dont know how to run a software i downloaded. if you kknow how, please share with me!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

i have a chrome book but i use a windows for my stopmotion. what is the app? i dont use my chrome book because i dont know how to run a software i downloaded. if you kknow how, please share with me!

This is the app that I have found on the Google Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … p;hl=en_US

I'm also Bappy on Discord for those wondering.

2x4 studios wrote:

What software did you download?

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

i use monkeyjam

BrickAnimator724 wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

2x4 studios wrote:

i use monkeyjam

BrickAnimator724 wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

Well, I guess I can't help you with that. But I'm sure there are many people who have Monkey Jam that would be happy to help!

"I consider that the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us." - Romans 8:18

i use mj on my win cumputer