Topic: What software is best for an iPhone??

I was just wondering What software is best for an iPhone?? Answer as soon as possible! I want to participate in the Easter Contest!!!

Re: What software is best for an iPhone??

For capture? Pretty sure Stop Motion Studio (or Stop Motion Studio Pro) is good. I've used it a few times in that past and it hasn't failed me. Of course, I haven't made an entire film with it, but I tried it out and thought it was great. I don't know about editing though.

YouTubeTwitterInstagram
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

yeah, use stop motion studio. do pro if you can. i have used it and i is good for stop motion.
it can take pkotos and edit great. here cateater.com

Yes!!! THANK YOU!! More suggestions are welcome!:D

dont use any thing else. stop motion studio is awesome. i vote on you getting the paid one so you csn make better ones. i used to use it on my chrome book and i paid 5  bucks and i loved it.

I already have it on my phone. is there a way to not have to buy it again, so i can use it on my chrome book??

not that i know of sorry. mini/sad but when i had it on my chromebook it would not export anything. for you it might be different.

do you use google play? if you do you can go to your app library on your chromebook and just install it again.