Topic: Are You Ready For This?

Directory Link

Are You Ready For This?

Da video

Get ready for the BiM EASTER challenge!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Re: Are You Ready For This?

I appreciate the enthusiasm and anticipation! The cool news is, you may be able to enter both contests! It's a bit of a pity that we and BaB keep overlapping our contests, but rather than seeing that as a minus, I'm glad the brickfilming community is strong and active enough to warrant so many activities and events year-round. It's a great time to be in the hobby.

But, is there a reason this is on Google Drive and not Youtube? Youtube is a better platform for sharing video and makes it easier for others to view it.

(Also, I think it's spelled "dungeon.")

Re: Are You Ready For This?

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I appreciate the enthusiasm and anticipation! The cool news is, you may be able to enter both contests! It's a bit of a pity that we and BaB keep overlapping our contests, but rather than seeing that as a minus, I'm glad the brickfilming community is strong and active enough to warrant so many activities and events year-round. It's a great time to be in the hobby.

But, is there a reason this is on Google Drive and not Youtube? Youtube is a better platform for sharing video and makes it easier for others to view it.

(Also, I think it's spelled "dungeon.")

i dont yet have a youtube channel but i plan to have one soon.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb