Topic: [EASTER 2020] Seed of Spring

Directory Link

Seed of Spring (Easter 2020)

Youtube

Made for the Easter 2020 Bricks in Motion animation contest. This year's twist was a 10 brick limit (or element, as any non-brick object counted under this as well).

A backdrop and baseplate could go free but I decided the soil would count as an extra element due to its slightly interactive nature, just to be on the safe side.

Re: [EASTER 2020] Seed of Spring

I loved how you used real dirt for the ground! The tree growing animation is amazing and I love the story. Like I said I'm "rooting" for this one to win!

what

Chaizin wrote:

I loved how you used real dirt for the ground! The tree growing animation is amazing and I love the story. Like I said I'm "rooting" for this one to win!

I agree

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

You did great within the contest parameters. I love the way you did the count of the elements used.

This is by far my favourite EASTER entry. A fantastic idea executed with brilliant animation. Loved it! I really hope you win this.

https://i.imgur.com/0X6EoJh.jpg
YouTube Channel : All My Links ↑Click for newest animation!↑

Thanks everyone for your support, dead chuffed to have got third place!

I loved that u used dirt and not a base plate. @TwicaBrick didn't even use something like dirt! Good job, I liked your animation. Well done.

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb