Topic: PSA: If you've been mistakenly banned, let me know

Hey all!

So the website is being weird, but I won't get into details here. People are randomly being banned, and by people, I mean actual people who aren't robots or troublemakers. Because of this, I've had a lot of messages about people randomly being banned.

If you log in and find yourself banned but don't know why, take the following steps:

1. Contact me. DM me via Discord (tag is in my profile), tweet at or DM Bricks in Motion on Twitter, or find contact with another staff member. Be sure to include a screenshot of your ban message! If you don't do that, it makes it hard to me to figure out what the issue is.

2. Wait a few minutes. Sometimes the "bans" clear themselves up after a few minutes. Clear your browser cache (Ctrl+F5) while reloading the page and see if it helps. If not, try again later. Hopefully by then I will have seen your message and fixed the issue.

I apologize on behalf of the website for doing this. We're working this out behind the scenes, but in the meantime, please bear with us.

Thank you!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b