Topic: another light flicker problem

I know, I know, there is probably like thirty of these on the forum but... ya. do not worry tho, we don't have to start from the beginning because I have seen over the years probably every single light flicker tutorial there is, anyways, so I have been facing this problem since I started production on my summer contest film, and I tried everything to stop it, well not everything, but that's because its cost effective and would use up the already small amount of time I have, so that's why I'm here, I need to know if you guys know the answer before I start using money. possible suspects: janky red table, LED lamps, canon DSLR, Dragonframe, my glass doors with built-in crapy shades, and if Im just crazy and only I can see these weird colors. so ya tell me what you think and see if you can come up with a solution MY problem because Im not that smart with lighting, thanks.

Every few frames change color in lighting, so I’m leaning towards the LED lamps being guilty, but I dunno, why if so what lights do you recommend?

Mod edit: Please edit your post instead of triple posting in a short period of time.

Last edited by rioforce (August 1, 2020 (05:34pm))

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Re: another light flicker problem

Hey, next time please don't triple post like that, but just edit the main post next time.

As for your issue, if you're saying the lighting is changing color, I'm going to assume it's the white balance on your camera. Check the settings and make sure it's not set to auto-white balance. If it was the LED lamp, you'd notice the color change in real life too (unless it's a strangely slow fluctuation in color temperature).

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Rio is correct. Auto white balance is often the culprit of changing color between frames. If that’s not it, it could possibly be from sunlight coming through the glass.

great thanks guys. helps a lot mini/smile

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.