Topic: Phil and Erics New Neighbour

My new Phil and Eric film, which I'm quite proud of. VN pointed out to me on skype I should stick with the slapstick awkward style, so they'll be like this from now on. I'm glad with the outcome, VN did a great job on the lines, Hazzat did too. There's only a download link now because, I tried vimeo, froze the uploading, I tried YouTube, muted for copyright, I'll make an alternate version of it on YouTube though.

Download

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: Phil and Erics New Neighbour

That was OK. I didn't really laugh, but it gave me a chuckle. The animation was mostly good, but it was pretty choppy when they played Eye of the Tiger, the minifigs were also moving a lot while they were talking.

3/5

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

quality was good, though big download for 50 secs of animation. i didnt really get the point of this film?

It was alright, the quality was good, though there was some light flicker. You could clearly see that you looped the second scene and they weren't playing on the beat. mini/tongue
The ending is a bit weird, I don't think it should've ended like that but that's just taste I guess.
The voice acting was great though. mini/smile

That was cool! I mean your love for Guitar Hero is sweet, but your filming is a little choppy yo me.