Topic: Brickfilms Soundtracks Compilation

I saw this on the archive, and rememberd I want it back. I haven't seen Iguana on this site, so I thought "why not post it?"
Here's the original post:

Iguana wrote:

Hello,

Every day, I listen to hours of film music, in my car, at work... I love composers like Jerry Goldsmith, Hans Zimmer, Alan Silvestri, James Newton-Howard...
And I must admit that many brickfilms have really good and interesting soundtracks too. But we can’t find these anywhere...

I'd like to know if composers of original brickfilms music would accept to send me their work in order to create a CD / MP3 compilation. It would be some kind of a “best of” brickfilms soundtracks produced within the last 10 years.
I’m seeking for every style of soundtracks : romance, comedy, action, epic, thriller, drone, ambient, electronic, accoustic, orchestral... Just one condition : only ORIGINAL material ! I am working into audiovisual production, I’m pretty sure I have the skills to make that CD !

Here is how I’d like to handle that stuff :
Composers who accept to see their work on that compilation send me their favorite cues they made for each movie, in lossless format (wav, ape, flac...) or in high quality compression (mp3 256kbps at least, aac encoding...), without sound effects of course : music only. They mark the most important cues (those that I HAVE to put on the compilaton) with a *, because I probably won't put the complete score of each movie on the compilation, only its "best" moments. They can also make themselves their own “suite” with their favorite cues and send me the final product. Each file contains the name of the movie, the year it was created, the name of the composer, and the name of the cue. For exemple :
- The New Neighbour (2008)– Quentin Billard – Theme Tune.wav

Each track must be 44,1KHz (or 48KHz), stereo, 16 bits (or better). Track duration : 20 seconds minimum– 6 minutes maximum. Cues don’t need audio mastering, I will do an overall mastering when everything is put together. I want this compilation to contain quality-soundtracks, and I might refuse score cues that don’t reach the expectations. I hope to gather at least 25 minutes of worthy music before creating the compilation !
File transfer : my mail : Look down
You can send me files directly on my mail, or you can send me the download links, on my mail too.
Any comment about what soundtrack MUST be on the compilation is welcome!

Soundtracks often are overlooked, but it's time to give brickfilm music the leading role !

Maxime

I would love to do this. If anybody wants to help feel free to send me a message.
My mail would be godzilla592[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Re: Brickfilms Soundtracks Compilation

I can help you with this. After STAR, I have:

3 full soundtracks (Berlin, Time Police, & Time)
1 fancy fight song (Café Carnage Redux)
and 2 Trailer musics (Time Police & Berlin)

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I have a really sad song.

_2014

T.G-Tom wrote:

I can help you with this. After STAR, I have:

3 full soundtracks (Berlin, Time Police, & Time)
1 fancy fight song (Café Carnage Redux)
and 2 Trailer musics (Time Police & Berlin)

Send everything you got. The more, the merri- better.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

BUMP-A-ROONIE!
Please, people. I would love to get as many scores as possible. Send everything you've got.
*cough*Blue_Ghost*cough*

-Donslavatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]