Re: Post Your Story Ideas

Gang Movie (no title yet)
A guy (who's name I didn't pick yet; lets call him Bob) is the leader of a gang. While confronting their rival gang, his best friend, Spider is shot and killed. Bob realizes how precious life is, and quits gang life to go clean.

Months later, he passes a member of his old rival gang in a convenience store. The other guy taunts him. Bob explains that he's just trying to keep clean, return to sanity. The other guy says "Hey, the only way to keep sane is to avenge Spider". Bob denies it, but he know its true.

He's walking down a street, past his own hideout. He walks in. They didn't know he was coming, but they weren't surprised. He said that they have to avenge Spider.

That night, both gangs confronted each other in the park. Bob and the other leader were not present, though. Neither knew the other was coming, but they both expected each other. Four of Bob's gang pulled out guns. They aimed and threatened to fire.

Meanwhile, Bob was at the edge of town, just thinking when the other leader approached with a gun. He pointed and fired, but Bob jumped away. Bob pulled out his switch and threw it at his opponent. It hit him in the arm, and he dropped the gun. [elaborate fistfight] Bob says his last words to the other leader, and pushes him off the cliff. Bob walks away.

Bob reflects on himself, and what he'd done today. He avenged Bob, but there is a death on his hands. He probably will never reach sanity.

THE END

[summary, still gotta work on it]

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

To fib: I like it, can't wait for the film!

Here's an idea that I had a while ago that I will make in August called "The Door Of Dreams." It's based off of the film "Coraline" too, because I got the idea right after seeing it.

The Door Of Dreams, metaphorically, is the door you "walk" through to enter and exit a dream while you are asleep. A child walks through the door one night to enter a nice, joyful dream and gets one, for a while. The dream turns in a nightmare and the child is stuck in the middle of it. Now he has to find out how to get out of the nightmare as quickly as possible, but it won't be easy....

How do you like it? mini/smile

Suggestion:
The kid will be safe be cause nothing can harm him in the dream world. But the closer he gets to the door, the scarier it gets. If you wake up while "in" the dream realm, you lose your soul. If he gets too scared, he'll wake up and lose his soul.

(and Awesomeonomy, I don't even know if I'll make it. Just an idea. But I might!)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

That sounds interesting...I'm thinking he might get a cut in his dream and wake up having a cut on him just like in the dream.

And NO! This is MY idea!!!!! mini/lol

I'm thinking of making a short film with a ninja.

-HomerBall.

HomerBall wrote:

-HomerBall.

a ninja...cool, but what else?

Awesomeonomy wrote:

That sounds interesting...I'm thinking he might get a cut in his dream and wake up having a cut on him just like in the dream.

And NO! This is MY idea!!!!! mini/lol

I know this is off-topic, but once I fell asleep while listening to my MP3 player, and I had a dream where I could hear the music, and realised I had my MP3 player on, so i turned it off. When i woke up, it was off. mini/eek

(dramactic music) mini/shifty

Splodge wrote:

(dramactic music) mini/shifty

mini/lol

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Thinking to make a film called "Mission" (2-3 min. long)

I'm thinking (In the far future) to make a 6-part series called red vs. green.

[/applause]

I'm thinking of making a shooter type of movie, heres what I have so far.

A man named Joe (I'll change his name later) is walking down the street when a man in a car speeds by him and a bunch of money and a gun falls out, he picks them up and starts walking.

Then he then meets the guys who was driving the car, he sees the gun in Joe's pocket so he takes out a gun and shoots at him, but misses. *kick butt fight scene* Joe injures the man then runs, but everywhere he goes he sees the man. He then meets him on the same spot they met last time, this time Joe takes out a variety of weapons and kills him.

What do you think?

I'm making a zombie film where lego people try to survive a zombie attack
100% Pictures
100% script
0% Audio

The Gay Alien series is on its way, don't worry. mini/smile

22:24 ggo2000 My brickfilms suck, seriously. 
22:25   *** drunk (rsteenoven) quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

I'm writing a script for a non-lego stop-motion film called Giraffe Milk.
I don't even know if Giraffe's secrete milk. Meh. That's not important.

mcoov wrote:

It sounds good. Person 2 should be named "Carl." Heros' usually have cool names like "Orion," or "Hercules," so give Person 1 a very "different" name.

My name is Carl.

YouTube | Vimeo

SLEEP IS AN IRRESISTIBLE FORCE - BrickLord

The Bunny Killer
It is 1904, and it is New York City, Waves of Immigrants keep coming in from Europe, but one Immigrant, a British Immigrant, comes to finish the dirtywork he began years before. In England a series of murders had occured, very bloody murders, but then they stopped. The killer still unknown to the world until one of his family members is arrested in England for assaulting a Judge in a bar. The relative then lets out all of his sick fantasy's on his prison cell wall, vile pictures of murder. After trial he is captured in the dead of night and sent to the Phsycopathic War in London where he is given sheets of paper, and starts to draw his famous bloody pictures. A group of investigators start to notice his pictures look alot like the crime scenes of the "Unknown Killers" murder spree. The relative soon spends years in the mental hospital as an assistant to the police. The Police finally find the killers home... but they find a mailman, delivering his weekly mail to the residence who claims he had taken a luxury liner to America. Immedietly, ship after ship is sent to America, investigators pile onto the shores of New York, when suddenly they are greeted by a Police Officer, they quickly explain their buisness and are invited to the Masked Ball in the city hosted by a man named Carnegie. They accept the invitation and arrive at the ball to see a strange man speaking with a British accent wearing a Bunny mask. One of the investigators begins to talk to him when the detective collapses, he had been stabbed in his stomach. The Bunny masked man runs up the ballroom stairs out into the city streets and is never seen again. The detective dies later on in the night. But throughout the Big Apple, a large Murder Mystery breaks out, and a manhunt is on to find the Bunny masked killer, who soon starts a new bloody killing spree in Manhatten. On a quiet fall afternoon, a year had passed since he had left England. A New Wax Mueum opens up in the city and it claims to have a statue of the famous killer himself. During the Grand Opening of the Museum the killer attends, hiding the statue and pretending to be it. Standing on a pedestal with a freshly sharpened dagger and a pistol and a small grenade in his pocket. The room is filled with people admiring the statue, and some taking picture's with it with bulky camera's. Suddenly the Bunny Killer moves, the room is shocked by the alleged statues movement. They gasp and stare. Suddenly he throws the tiny grenade he had created in his tenement in Brooklyn. The Room is covered with blood in seconds, people run for the door's but the doors push in not out. The crowds scream and cry. He comes off his pedestal and begins to shoot and stab until the crowd literally breaks down the door. But in the midst of mass chaos, the Bunny Killer falls. He had been shot by a gaurd 3 times. But in total had killed 27 people and injured 14 in the Museum massacre. In England he had killed 48 men and women. In America he had killed 23 aside from the museum. He was a legendary killer and would never be forgotten.

Last edited by KinzCove (January 2, 2010 (12:24pm))

HomerBall wrote:

-HomerBall.

Nough said, sounds like an awesome film! mini/bigsmile

I have my first Chris and Donnie episode script finished, but, I am not sure if it is too...morbid. I have a plan to make stereotypes of Mexicans through out, (But than the other character corrects him), and than he plans to get an Asian lookalike to do his work and school. Than, the other character says:
"Won't it look suspicious if you go from failing to straight A's in a single day?" (Rimshot.)

It is supposed to be fun, and light-hearted comedy, but, I don't know if that is too racial/stupid of an idea. I need help. mini/blankexpression

Persist.

MOL, If it would offend anyone of the racial minority group than don't do it.
If the "mexican stereotypes" are just eating tacos and wearing sombreros it should be OK.

Last edited by Danimation (January 5, 2010 (08:08am))