Topic: Haunted

Directory Link

Haunted

Haunted

A few friends visit a haunted house in this early LEGO animated short. Semi-Finalist in the 2001 LEGO Studios MovieMaking Contest.

Re: Haunted

The REAL moral of the story that chefs are scary as hell.

This was a really good short brickfilm. The technical qualities were quite lacking, but it was 2001 and I'm guessing you used the LEGO Studio webcam and software to make this. I enjoyed this.

BertL wrote:

The technical qualities were quite lacking, but it was 2001 and I'm guessing you used the LEGO Studio webcam and software to make this.

Thanks. Actually, I used a giant VHS camcorder plugged into the computer. I don't miss those days.

I watched this film not expecting much in some areas I was right but what I found is if you look over the poor qaulity ,you can find a story wich isn't deep but it dosn't need to be this is a fun creative film with lots of enjoyment particuly with younger viewers. The cinematography is of good quality sound effects are a nice touch well done guys. The moral of the story was a funny bonus

Hah, I remember watching this film way back in 2001 (I had a Dial-Up Connection then, so the film seemed a lot shorter than I remember...). It was one of the first brickfilms I ever watched, and it's still enjoyable in spite of it's age (great, now I feel old).