Topic: Logitech USB Headset not always working.

Right what it says on the tin; I have a Logitech USB Headset (not sure what model; I'll check later) that sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. Usually it just dies on me in the middle of a recording session, then decides to start working a day or two later. I doubt it's a loose wire, because I usually take good care of my electronics, and I have another headset that gets more abuse than this one and works perfectly fine. I haven't tried installing new drivers yet, mostly because I'm not sure what the model is (see above), but if any of you have any ideas why it's acting this way, and how to fix it, it would be great if you could explain. Thanks.

Also, I forgot to mention that this does this on my XP and my family's Mac, in Audacity and Skype, so it's nothing to do with the programs.

Last edited by Littlebrick (September 5, 2009 (05:16pm))

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Re: Logitech USB Headset not always working.

Yeah, my microphone will do the same thing in Audacity, most of the time, it works fine. But sometimes it won't pickup any audio whatsoever.