Topic: Clone Training Center

Directory Link

Clone Training Center

Youtube

What you didn't know about clones...

Last edited by Fancypants (September 29, 2009 (08:03pm))

Re: Clone Training Center

This is the only Lego Star Wars brickfilm that made me laugh. I really thought this was awesome. Keep up the amazing work. mini/delirium

I thought this was great, Fancy Pants. Got some great story telling and characterisation going on there, along with your usual animation skillz.
5/5 bricks from me. mini/sunnies

6:50 onward has some of the most amazing LEGO acting I've ever seen.

Amazing.

- Leo

Awesome animation with a hint of hilarity...I loved it!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Wow, This was actually funny. Hard to come by these days. Great characters also I liked that they were very three dimensional. I couldn't really find a a flaw in the film. Great work! 10/10.

I second the note about 6:50, I don't laugh out loud at brickfilms very often but the animation there really made that moment work.

Anyway, a nice film, the characters were memorable and this feels like a pilot to a series.  I'd understand if you don't feel like producing more of it, of course, though it could be fun.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

BGanimations wrote:

...with a hint of hilarity...

Just a hint?

This was great. I think this is better than the game, which, for me, is hard to say. I don't know how you do it, in such short periods of time, but your great. Awesome one.

Also, I (third?) the not about 6:50 that was completely hilarious.

I think this may be the only lego starwars movie I've actually ever laughed out loud at! Great job Jordan!

-MOL.

Persist.

Thanks everyone!

magicoflego wrote:

I don't know how you do it, in such short periods of time

Just to clarify, I started this film back in March, and have been working on it kind of off and on since then.  I wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that I made a nine minute film in little over a month, because that would be ludicrous. mini/tongue

Last edited by Fancypants (September 30, 2009 (04:55pm))

Fancypants wrote:

Thanks everyone!

Just to clarify, I started this film back in March, and have been working on it kind of off and on since then.  I wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that I made a nine minute film in little over a month, because that would be ludicrous. mini/tongue

....oh. Oops mini/tongue

I knew you didnt do it in a month, but I thought you started it in July or June.

Anyways, like I said great film, but, I have one question: How high are most of your walls, because, whenever I try to do a shot at the level you are doing, with a wall 12-14 bricks high, it always seems to be too low. Just wondering, no hurry for an answer.

-MOL

Persist.

I'm not sure what shot you're referring to, but 12-14 bricks high seems plenty big to me.  In this film, I don't think I went much higher than 8 bricks tall actually, which is why most of the shots are fairly close up to avoid seeing outside the set.

I think it's also due to one of the advantages of using a tripod, you get a lot of control in how you position the camera.

Really good, Fancypants! Real funny!

BrightShadow99 wrote:

This is the only Lego Star Wars brickfilm that made me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eSWIeR … annel_page If that didn't make you laugh, you are a square(brick).

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

This is good! mini/bigsmile

Now for the Technical aspects. There was mild light flicker. That is all.

Fancypants, you have lived up to your name. What did you do. The Game and Clone Training Center are your best works and they were all sudden, what did you do to get this good?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Just watched this again to make sure it wasn't just the pizza I was eating the first time around. My goodness, Fancypants. That was sweet. Right on, man.

- Leo

Sméagol wrote:

I second the note about 6:50, I don't laugh out loud at brickfilms very often but the animation there really made that moment work.

Anyway, a nice film, the characters were memorable and this feels like a pilot to a series.  I'd understand if you don't feel like producing more of it, of course, though it could be fun.

Yup! I agree with this. Personally, (No offense to anyone else mini/shifty ), I think that FP is the best Brickfilmer in a long time, his main challenger is you mes thinks. mini/wink
SSS

Check out our new film - Advert! mini/delirium

Fancypants wrote:

I'm not sure what shot you're referring to, but 12-14 bricks high seems plenty big to me.  In this film, I don't think I went much higher than 8 bricks tall actually, which is why most of the shots are fairly close up to avoid seeing outside the set.

I think it's also due to one of the advantages of using a tripod, you get a lot of control in how you position the camera.

Off topic: Hey, Fancypants, is "5" going to be your Halloween AniExer-Size entry?
SSS

Hemma Studios wrote:

Hey, Fancypants, is "5" going to be your Halloween AniExer-Size entry?

No, the 5 is for The Ruthless Plan Part 5.  Right now, I'm not sure I'll make an entry for AniExer-size 2.

Aersum! mini/wink

L0stInPie wrote:

Aersum! mini/wink

"Indeed..." mini/delirium

Wow, I don't laugh out loud a lot, but that was phenomenal.

~ Amanda

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/AmandaHart/Images/signature.png