Topic: -

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (09:58am))

Re: -

Wow. The animation was great, but it would have been nice to have even a little plot.

Last edited by microapple1996 (October 26, 2009 (05:29pm))

MicroappleLogo9/28/2010<-- Click
Future Films:
Destined Trek: Planning 100%, Filming 70%, Editing 10%, Release Date: 1 Week after the voice actors are confirmed
James Bond 2 - Crossfire: Planning 75%, Filming 40%, Editing 30%, Release Date: Late 2010

Pretty good
The music is to common though
A different song would have made it better
The animation was fairly good
I liked it mini/wink

yea it was a well animated

4\5

I have awesome sauce in my veins! Which i sprinkle on each of my videos to give it an extra dose of aweomseness!

www.youtube.com/NFfilmz

Very good. Animation is smooth enough. But in my opinion, it is way to similar to Lepeord81TheDirector's Lego Fight videos. The music, some moves. But overal, this is very good. mini/wink

Need a voice actor for a film? Send me an email! Please indicate who you are.
[ [email protected] ]

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (09:59am))

It was nice, but like a lot of fights it did not look like they were hitting each other hard. They didn't put their bodies into the punches, they only moved their arms with some slight body movement. But the moves and such were good, I give it a 3 1/2 out of 5.

Last edited by Bricklord (November 13, 2009 (02:51pm))

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

LuckeMasse wrote:
ScreamingTantrum wrote:

Very good. Animation is smooth enough. But in my opinion, it is way to similar to Lepeord81TheDirector's Lego Fight videos. The music, some moves. But overal, this is very good. mini/wink

Who is that? Any way i'm glad you liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbsgbxV5O34
he is leopardo81thedirectorstudio's lego fight video....anyway, I liked it, but still I think you need to add something...Bricklord said it all...