Topic: T.G-Tom is going Drum&Bass again.

Hi,
I recently made the desision to work further on my album.
I made 2 new songs that will (maybe) be on the album. Please give critics, because I want to make a good Dance/Rock/Funk/D&B CD.

http://www.moddb.com/members/tg-tom/videos

It's about the first 2 songs in the playlist

(the other songs are old ones, or for games, these ones are not in the race for my CD, and there's a WiB film (week in bricks film), enjoy if you didn't saw it already.)

Last edited by T.G-Tom (November 7, 2009 (06:09am))

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Re: T.G-Tom is going Drum&Bass again.

I hate double posting...
but why did nobody even replied on it. I'm doing this because I want to IMPROVE, not to hear that ''I'm awesome'' because I'm not. mini/blankexpression

There's not much I can say, becuase techno isn't a genre I'm into terribly. It might not have supposed to have been techno but it sounded incredibly synthetic, which is what I consider techno.

I kept getting these bloody error things and only manged to hear like the first 10 seconds of both, could you uplaod them somewhere else?

Well, I tested it on more computers (even on a mac) and I didn't have any problems with it. mini/confused

I didn't have any problem, and I listeed to the whole of them, I like the beat mini/bigsmile (Sorry, I'm not a very good critique, I don't do music anymore mini/sad )

I liked them. mini/smile

But try to incorperate more instruments into the music. also, could you tell me what program you use?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

For these ones FL studio 9, but please, don't ask me how it works, because several noobs did, and I never told them.
You have to know stuff about music, and it's not just putting some loops in a timeline.

I play an instrument, I know what music is, rythm, a steady beat, bass lines, ect. mini/blankexpression

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I thought the first one, 'Get on the point', was two repetitive. It kept using the same line of music constantly, except for a few parts where you added breif guitar lines.  It was also a little two Hip-hop-ish for my tastes.

As for your second one, I thought it was very well done. I liked the classical entro, and the varity of different sound added on gradually as the music played. That's how I think music should be done, start with one major instrument and slowly add on each additional instrument untill you have the desired sound. On your second one, it was pretty good all around.